1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3, his tantrums, and why I dislike him

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RESINator, Apr 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Don't want to say it was dirty but that's a flagrant foul!

Since when can you jump on the back of a player?

I mean, gosh forbid Joey Dorsey or [even someone his own size] Pablo Prigioni jumped on the back of Paul. Wouldn't hear the end of it! It does not matter that Dwight is a big man and "can handle it".

As you said RJ, it's like "Well, that's Dwight Howard" and they turn the other way.

:grin: Well, that's good. Apparently we had [more than a few] folks on here feeling "sorry" for Paul and/or the Clippers.

PS: In future replies, it'd be great if everyone didn't quote the large Vine or video. Thanks. : )

#181 J.R., May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol I find CP boring and I am honestly surprised he got 10 pages

Well he made those interesting Clifford Paul ads. That is all

3. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

But it was just so funny. CP3 is the single most annoying great basketball player ever. He deserves to be laughed at.