1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

where did all these LOF come from bashing harden and parson

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by subzor, Apr 24, 2014.

1. jackycool

jackycool Member

OHHHHHH.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

3. mig0s

mig0s Member

maybe cuz you wanted to rep me? hehe

4. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

5. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

How did this thread make it to 4 pages without being locked up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

6. makio9

makio9 Member

Are you serious dude? It is all they have done for the last 700 days since Lin got here. I would drop Lin just to take his fans out of this town. They abuse the players all day long and all the fans and are everywhere online. They know nothing about basketball and just want Lin to score as much as possible and to be "Linsanity." You cannot reason with these people. You can verbally beat them in 500 consecutive conversations and they will show up the next day saying the same thing. They are dumb, they are ruthless.

The players will tell you it does not affect them, but 90% of the mind is subconscious. They are affected and they do not even know it themselves. It is time to get rid of the negativity and let our players get back to being confident. I know Lin and the other players are friends, but this is bigger than that. They just have to high-5 each other three times a year from now on. Get Lin out of here.

7. calcium

calcium Member

8. Jt29

Jt29 Member

what team does lin play for? :grin:

9. Jt29

Jt29 Member

are u sure lin fans can affect rockets players?

10. goyao11

goyao11 Member

Would a true Rockets fan want to get rid of a productive player on the account that his fans annoy him? haha...

If a bunch of fans on an internet forum can get into the heads of our players, imagine how badly its gonna end for them playing at an away game.

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

hmmm.

yes.

would bang

12. makio9

makio9 Member

Celebrities commit suicide over online bullying. I'm sure.

13. makio9

makio9 Member

5 points from 8 or 9 shots in 24 minutes to lead our bench...A true fan would. Bye.

14. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Yeah, this whole LOF LOH thing has really pushed me away from here. I don't come on here as often anymore because I know there's just going to be a ton of trash comments. This issue really brings out how ****ty half the users on here apparently are.

15. makio9

makio9 Member

Just to be clear, do I think James Harden is going to commit suicide? No I don't.

But, 10,000 trolls could be the difference between his shot bouncing of the rim and going in.

10,000 trolls could be the difference between some self doubt and making a bad decision or not committing to a shot.

It's just common sense. These people are only human like the rest of us. Nobody is immune to negativity.

1 person likes this.
  16. Lovemachine2000

Rookify OP! Then let's burn him!

17. coffeelover665

I remember I was relatively happy drinking my coffee before coming to this thread. Killed my mood for a couple of second

18. makio9

makio9 Member

You might want to stop hitting our head against walls and save a few brain cells, because if you think that brain of yours is superior to mine in any way, let's duke it out right now wise-ass.

I am not the troll with any of the problem, I am just here trying to delete the problem. Kiss my ass.

19. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

You should at least look at the box score to confirm your biases.

5 pts on 5 shots.

Harden? 18 pts on 19 shots.

20. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

OK. By that logic, Lin sucks because of his haters.