1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xbox One Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Jun 11, 2013.

1. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I'm having a blast with Destiny. I wasn't expecting it to be this much fun.

Here's another Beta code: XQG9H-RXDDJ-XDT7W-HPPHR-T2XFZ

2. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

I also posted this in the specific Destiny thread, but I think it applies here as well:

I just saw on slickdeals that Bungie is making the Destiny beta available to all PS3 and PS4 folks that have Playstation Plus. The same goes with all Xbox 360 and One folks that have Live.

And to think, all that rep I gave away, haha! Thanks again fellas!

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AgLj-vXmrmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Expanded version of the EA Sports Season Ticket program. Some game trials will probably be around 2 hours. Sports games should be full access 5 days early. Madden 15 will be the first. I will be getting this.

Of course Sony has an official response: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...sent-good-value-to-the-playstation-gamer.aspx

The problem is PS4 gamers are b****ing, especially the sports gamers, who want early access to Madden, FIFA....etc.

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

[​IMG]

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/04/buy-xbox-one-next-week-choose-game-free/

6. redefined

I subscribed to EA Access to play Madden and FIFA. I have Madden downloaded, but I can't put down BF4. That is one of the best games I've ever played.

I can't stand the nerds that come out at night and play this game though. I have been cursed out for not knowing how to fly helicopters, I've been told on three separate occasions that I am THE WORST squad leader imaginable, and I've been called out for single-handedly losing matches. But I don't give a damn, I keep playing!

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

you should buy BF4 Premium and get the DLC maps. Those are better than the originals.

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

9. redefined

I don't know how I feel about spending $50 for it. EA Access for the entire year only cost me $30.

But feel free to add me if you want - "Nutty Van Gundy"

I'm trying to find some decent squads.

10. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

I was waiting for the white one too..... But I might just pull the trigger on it w/Destiny.... If it sucks ill just trade it in for credits towards 2k15......

12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

lmao thats exactly what i was gonna do...buy destiny even though it looks like chit and if it is chit ill just trade it in towards the master chief collection.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

Watching my Fantasy team scores at CBS and the weekly games at the same time on the same screen is pretty cool. That seems like just an xbox thing.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Are you snapping your browser?

15. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

just picked up the madden 15 bundle, tried to trade in my 360 at gamestop, dude offered me $22, so i just kept it.. got more money for GTA5 than the 360 console.. speaking of the white xbone, at the very least, one of those white controllers is in my future..

16. Salvy

Salvy Member

Haha, only reason I would go with Destiny is because its the one game that might just hold the best value due to the hype and soon to be fanboys/halo haters..... Cant wait for the Master Chief Collection...

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

Man, the white controller is nice but the console w/controller is nicer... I keep going back and forth on this free game deal or sunset overdrive bundle...... :( first world problems....

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I don't get the Master Chief Collection.

People really want to play the old Halo games? I'm new to this

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

They are also retouched. The graphics and the levels are tweaked to look amazing. I don't know, if you're a Halo fan you get it.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Hell yes we do.

Been playing Halo since I was 5, can't wait to relive the experiences.