1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to address Garcia's atrocious shooting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Nov 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Like I pointed out, Garcia has been a consistent shooter all his career up until last season (with the exception of two exceptional season, rookie and lockout). Why are people so quick in saying that he's washed up?

Besides, Garcia is a better defender than Daniels. When Daniels's shot is not falling, he is quite useless.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Hog tie the man in a back room and make him swear to shoot better if he wants to be free.

3. Classic

Classic Member

Garcia is this year's....well, Garcia

4. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Tell him to stop shooting. He isn't even close.

5. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

He's an inconsistent shooter at best. I've never liked the guy on the offensive side. Also when he starts dribbling I cringe.

6. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

In fairness, he stays on the court when he is shooting well and sets down when he is shooting poorly...

7. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Let's address it when he's a member of another team

8. JazzLakerHater

It's not that he's just missing him, he missing them badly too.

9. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

That stare. I think I just browned my pants. THAT'S why we have him lol:eek:

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Have him shoot more layups, that should get him in rhythm.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is not totally washed up and I might be wrong saying this.

But he is not producing for a veteran so he is just as inconsistent as a young player.

This is a fail on his part.

He is not just shooting bad ....he is shooting like he was part of the worst 10 players among all 500 NBA players and that says a lot.

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Garcia is averaging an On Court/Off Court per game of -15.1 thus far. Results in shooting are not nearly as important as everything else that surrounds the game.

13. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Really different story, JT is shooting near 50% which is why Daniels can't get off the bench. Garcia is a 3/4, Daniels is behind Harden and Terry.

14. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Well, during the preseason, he hardly played. We rested him (after FIBA) and gave Papa the PT to adjust to the NBA>

Now I think Garcia has lost his playing form and rhythm and is taking some time to recover it. He can still defend though. He's ok. He's not gonna chuck up a lot of shots.