1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Dragic: Phoenix is home but "that doesn't mean anything."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

And Rockets, along with every other team, will have a shot at him.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...-have-equal-chance-in-free-agency/#29531101=0

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Dwight better get well quickly. I doubt Dragic is just talking about money...

4. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Sounds to me like a guy that wants to be traded. He makes an effort to speak about free agency every day it seems.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I can't help it...

#soon

6. Red three

Red three Member

This team can win it all just more time to jell.

7. boiler

boiler Member

"doesn't mean anything"? That's cold.

8. Carl Herrera

Those Eastern European ballers are cold blooded. Goran survived the mean streets of Slovenia to make it to the US. He is not emotional and soft like Americans. He doesn't care about home or friends or having a name brand TV.

2 people like this.
  9. newAge_Rockets

18 minutes for Dragic! 18! I don't care if he didn't start well, let the man try to get a rythym in the game. No way in Hell does he resign with Phoenix. They're so ****ing stupid.

10. Carl Herrera

According to PHX media, Hornacek has a rule that if you get a tech for arguing with a ref, you sit the rest of the game. Goran did it tonight and this is why he sat. They probably have this rule because they got some hot heads on the team.

11. finsraider

finsraider Member

Feigen said that both DMo and Harden spoke with Dragic during halftime. i believe they did something similar with Brewer....

12. alethios

alethios Member

We need to ready the Dynex.

13. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

man i really wish t jones would be able to play. i don't see any other viable trade options for dragic if we were able to somehow get him.

15. JH13

JH13 Member

re-sign*

16. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

:eek:

What are u trying to say, ever walked in black neighborhood !To me all NBA players survivors.Streets in Slovenia ,streets in Kaunas,streets in Moscow, streets in USA possess same danger, I been in all I just mention till my 20 birthday. Never been in Athens so I don't know how is there,but still to me is big question where is easier to survive. Be careful with those soft American's they can show u "bone on bone"

17. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Jell-O?

18. Remlap

Remlap Member

According to Bill Worrell, Hornacek's rule is that you have to come out immediately for a T. But not necessarily permanently.
    Tucker got teed up earlier and was taken right out. But then was back in later to harass the beard.
    I don't think the penalty is being out the rest of the game. That would surely be unwise.

19. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dragic visits with Motiejunas and now Harden at halftime. Working on Rockets' goal of all lefty lineup?</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/558825769523113984">January 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

2 points on 5 shots