1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[pics] Sat behind the scorers table last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamRoxCoogFan, Oct 6, 2013.

1. DreamRoxCoogFan

But he has the best seats in the house...

As to other questions:

no idea how much courtside seats cost, but I know they're regularly priced well over $1000 a game for people who buy season tickets, let alone if you try to cherry pick the big games. For me, that's not happening anytime soon.

This was my second time sitting in those seats (I was there last year for a regular season game)- I am so lucky to have that experience. I have great friends who know how much I love the Rockets.

I also thought Dwight was skinnier than I imagined him to be and I didn't catch the kung-fu thing if they did do it pregame. I'd imagine that I would have seen it since they do it right in front of the table, but it's possible that I could have missed it, I was was too excited about the 50 different things going on in every direction. As Hannibal Burress one said, my goal for the night was to "experience the ***** out of this."

Thanks to all for the kind words. If I ever get to sit there again, I'll be sure to post some more pictures.