1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale: 09-10 Houston Rockets (3) Pre-Season Games + (1) Regular-Season Game

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by s2kboy16, Sep 30, 2009.

1. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

Lower Bowl Tickets Section 112 Row 22: I have 2 seats per game

[​IMG]

Milwaukee (pre-season) Oct 12, 2009
    Oklahoma City (pre-season) Oct 19, 2009
    Dallas (pre-season) Oct 23, 2009

LA Clippers (Reg season) Dec 22, 2009

Let me know if you are interested.

2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

How much?

3. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

Starting @ $60 per ticket OBO

4. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

Do poeple actually buy pre-season tickets if they are not forced to as part of a season ticket package? I know I would not...

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

your forced to, I swear it was free the first year I got it back in the 06-07 season, and I've had to pay for the preseason games ever since

even with when they tally perfect attendance for your perfect attendance gift at the end of the season, they count the preseason games also, I've done that elusive goal the past 2 seasons

6. itony

itony Member

just curious, what kind of gift? couldn't you just sell the ticket to someone? it's not like they i.d. you right?...or do they

7. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

i rarely post on these boards, and as a result, am not really allowed to create new threads. hate to hi-jack here, but is anyone interested in buying a von wafer home jersey? maybe to add to memorabilia or something? i won't be wearing it to games now that he is no long part of the team. it's a swingman jersey, i'll sell it for $20.

and as an aside to site administration, why are there restrictions on who can and cannot create new threads? seems like a somewhat ****ty way of excluding new voices in the community who want to talk about basketball. let alone the fact that 'newbies' are not the sole offenders of dumb 'can we trade mcgrady for _____' posts.

8. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

as long as your ticket is scanned it counts as you being at the game, it doesn't have to be itony sitting in his seat, the ticket can be used by someone else.

9. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=164186&page=1

there you shall find the answers to the question you ask.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

the 07-08 season it was a team autograph ball, which is special because its the 22 win streak team, but oddly enough, it still signatures from the roster from the beginning of the year (Mike James, Bonzi were on it)

last year, they gave you like 3 options, another team autograph ball, $100 gift certificate to Ruth Chris Steakhouse, or a round of golf at Wildcat.

and yea, as long as its scanned, doesnt have to be you specifically at the games, u can go at halftime or even the 4th qtr just to have it scanned and leave

11. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

Still no takers??? These are pretty good seats. The way the Rox played last night I'm positive it will be fun to watch.

12. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You're asking $60 per ticket for preseason games and a game against the Clippers. Did you really think you'd have takers?

13. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

I think I will hold on to the Clippers tickets. I'm sure when December comes around and Blake Griffin is in town the value might go up. Thanks for the heads up.

Im asking $60 which is actually $3 cheaper than they are listed on toyota center website and you can avoid their handling and convenience fees.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

yeah but for preseason games 3 bucks off isn't much of a deal, people could probably get them off ebay for well under face.

15. Pocket Rockets

no offense but its a preseason game. Unless you rip 50% off you prob wont get any takers unless its last minute

16. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

Hate to be a downer, but it is really tough to sell pre-season games. Especially at face value. The Rockets have been giving out pre season tickets for free at various spots around Houston. Even they know how hard it is to get people to go to the pre-season games. I usually go to one and then remember how bad and boring they are.

Sorry bro, but the posters are right, unless, you are practically giving them away, you will not find many people on this board to pay full price or even a slightly reduced price for pre season games. Earlier, I listed my tickets to the Pre-season opener at a slight discount. I ended up selling them for $20 a piece. That was more than 50% off.

17. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

i appreciate all the comments. I am starting to see your point about these tickets. They are definitely hard to get rid of. I would go to the games myself but i just have another obligation. Oh well...

18. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

This is the very reason I gave away some of my tickets on here last year for free, and may be doing it again this year. If I don't give them away then I'll probably need someone to tag along!

Pugs