1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How embarrassed are Stephanie fans right now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, May 24, 2016.

?

should clowns who cant play be allowed to vote for awards

1. yes

27.4%
  2. no

72.6%
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

They plugged away on their spreadsheets, masking windows upon windows of hentai p*rn

And their little analysii led them to confirming - steph curry was the goatest to ever play the game. The warriors were better than the 96 Bulls. this was not part of any gimmick taking advantage of a league getting bored and going through changes

After all, they saw him hit half court shots on espn

As usual, the daddy had to step in and regulate these clowns . You think it's uncanny how he calls it all the time, every time, but it's why he runs ****

Nerds who were never picked for any team, journalists and neckbeards alike, running wild with their r****dation on the internet , being put into place by a little thing called reality

Heh heh heh

Congrats to the Thunder., the first healthy team to face these glorified frauds in the playoffs, showing us why gimmicks don't stand the test of time.

Game recognize game baby

1 person likes this.
  2. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

steven curry fans simply do not understand basketball and there's more to the game besides chucking up 3's

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

They were 73-9 in the regular season. They aren't frauds lmao.

4. Harden's beard

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Team's try to play GS at their own game by volume 3s, Green has a field day down there.

He's relegated to an undersized PF TJ style in this situation.

7. Harden's beard

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Can we have one Kerry thread?

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think the embarassing thing is how so many butthurt Rockets Fans here are going nuts because of one series and act like the last two+ years were a fluke. Curry has been on a ridiculous streak for multiple seasons, this OKC series doesn't suddenly make him a scrub or mean he is a terrible player.

It's truly cringe-worthy to read the Dish these days, there are barely any nuanced posts and everyone is acting like kindergarten brats.

1 person likes this.
  10. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  11. jsingles

jsingles Member

I'm guessing Green's numbers have changed dramatically after the last two games.

12. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Regular season bro, means nothing.

Ask the 07 dallas maverics that got beatdown by the 8th seed warriors (ironically) after having an all time great season.

13. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

lmao you realize you are on a rockets fan forum right?????

Steven curry is on no streak. He's been exposed as a joke multiple times. All he can do is chuck up 3's. this dude doesn't even run the offense and he's voted unanimous mvp? just lmao. go find a steven curry or bandwagon warrior fan forum if you wanna talk about how good you delusionally think he is. He sucks very easy to see. Last year the players voted harden mvp over steven and this year the players will vote westbrook mvp over steven. players know who the real mvp is and steven is and never could be an mvp. he's a joke. he's not even top 8 on his own team

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Out of your 86 posts (so far), how many of them have something to do with the Rockets? This is the first time I've seen you in the bbs, and your entire volume seems to be a variant of "Curry sucks."

I don't get it; if you really want to put Curry fans in their place, YOU should be the one going over to Warriors' fans websites.

Also, when's he been exposed as a "joke"?

No one is even talking about a player's MVP thing, this year. Seems like that was a gimmick the NBA does, to increase viewership / news coverage.

Not top 8 on his own team? You lost all credibility, there; not that you had much to begin with.

Seems like you have an agenda against Curry. I'm sorry if he didn't sign something you brought to him, but you should really stop being so annoying with your anti-Curry posts.

15. VanityHalfBlack

Do the bears **** in the woods? Honey Bear is here to regulate these perps.

16. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

you're obviously a steven curry fan. I'm a rockets fan but westbrook dominated the league this year. Had one of the best seasons at pg since magic johnson. and he was robbed of his rightful award by a scrawny 28 year old 3 pt chuck none offense running pg. tell me what the real joke is

17. ln3012

ln3012 Member

you realize the players will be voting Steph for MVP, right?

18. Mr Chuck Norris

not too sure bout that.

19. OremLK

OremLK Member

Man, I never thought Curry was better than KD or LeBron. Most one-dimensional MVP ever. Great scorer but I'm fed up with the media obsession with him. No PG should have so few assists. Put Harden on that team and he would net the same stats or better.

Looks like KD and LeBron are still the two best players in the NBA, what else is new.

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member