1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adrian Wojnarowski nailing Isiah into his coffin

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-thomasknicks110810

Wojo has a "hitman" mentality when he writes pieces about people he doesn't like, but given that his target this time is Isiah Thomas, I quite enjoy it.
    Especially this part:

The worse things get for the Knicks, the better for the Rockets.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'd hate to get on his bad side.

3. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

It would be freaking AWESOME if the league stripped the Knicks of its first rounders in 2013 and 2014.

I'm guessing that New York won't be blowing the doors off any other teams' front offices when they come knocking offering up their first round pick in 2016.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

How would the Knicks losing future draft picks benefit the Rockets, though?

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Make it harder for them to make a trade to plug any hole they may have.
    A FA may also have to re-think going to NY when their pipeline for young talent is cut off. (Losing the Joe Smith draft picks sure didn't help Minnesota.)

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Perhaps Stern and the NBA brass have signaled to the Knicks they better not hire Zeke to a substantive position in their organization.

Part of me wants Dolan to re-hire Isiah Thomas so both guys can come off as even bigger fools. But another part appreciates the Knicks have one of the best fan-bases in the NBA and they deserve better after the trash of the last few seasons.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Death Penalty.

8. snc

snc Member

Can't NY not use future picks in trades anyway, since you can't trade away consecutive first-round picks? I'm not an expert but I thought that was a rule, or something similar to it.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Article's a bit overdone