1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamed Haddadi

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dei, Dec 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dei

Dei Member

This guy tore through an international tournament that had Scola in it a few years back. He's currently buried in the Grizzlies' depth chart but is there a chance he could break out given the opportunity? Legit 7', only 25 years old.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You know what this team needs? More Persian wife-beaters.

1 person likes this.
  3. YaosDirtyStache

I agree.

We need all kinds of wife beaters to add some edge to our team. Bring on Mayweather too!

4. Persian foo

Persian foo Member

**** yea, I would love his ass to be on our team.

5. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Wth man, and your sig...

6. The Situation

The Situation Member

Cool story bro

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. delishman

delishman Member

If they have character flaws they better have talent to make up for it.. he does not.

Pass.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Actually I think his girlfriend beat him up... oh wait, that doesn't really help his case now does it...

Haddadi is a bust. He's had lackluster stats, and he will never be on a winning roster.

9. l3igballer23

l3igballer23 Contributing Member

Not sure how someone who signed with the Grizzlies as an undrafted free agent and is making less than 2 million dollars per can be a bust.

1 person likes this.
  10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I wish I could be labeled a bust in the NBA. :(

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

He was'nt even drafted lol how can he be a bust? Think before spewing utter garbage. He is alot better thabeet. They are giving thabeet the minutes because they cant adm,it they made a huge blunder by taking him at the 2nd pick.

12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

As of right now, Scola would settle for a gay-beater.

13. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

your signature and your ass post..!!! not good bro not good :eek: :eek:

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

Is he really better than Thabeet? I like Thabeet a lot, only 23 years old and 7'3. 2 years under Carrol Dawson and he'll be a really good space clogger.

15. Dei

Dei Member

I can't say considering how little I've seen both. Haddadi, however, has had some accomplishment outside of the NBA.

He won gold playing for the Iranian national team during the FIBA Asian championships of 2007 and 2009. The golds may be devalued as these were not exactly high levels of competition.

He also played for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The Iranian team pretty much got massacred every outing but Haddadi showed strong performance against Argentina, where he arguably outplayed Luis Scola, and Croatia.

He's comparable to Yi Jianlian, for better or worse, who's had moderate success in international competition but not the NBA. That said, I wouldn't mind Yi on this team, either. These kinds of players need their teams to dote on them to get them acclimated and develop.