1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ASIK vs HOWARD value ? Dream helping ASIK catch and finish?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Play07, Nov 8, 2013.

?

who is the better value

1. asik

106 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. howard

93 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

I'm riding with the OP. OMER fuking ASIK!

2. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

I just don't know what to think when Dwight gets shut down by Adams(okc). It does have a lot to do with coaching and match-ups. Hopefully come playoff time we pull it together. We are too talented to not make it past the 2nd round.

3. zainahsan93

zainahsan93 Member

OP if you think Dwight Howard's post game is bad, you obviously have not watched Omer Asik much with the ball in his hands, and he also has hard time simply catching the ball.

4. Play07

Play07 Member

Playoffs are almost here, Howard will be well rested... I'm counting on him, we will go as far as he can take us

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Amazing having Dwight and Asik on the same team.

6. basketballholic

Yes, it is. We have to find a way to get Asik 30 minutes a game. That means lowering Dwight's minutes slightly and overlapping both guys for around 12 minutes a game.

7. Play07

Play07 Member

Bump!!

I'm sorry CF but I Can't stand this dude, we brought him here with a vision to post up surround him with shooters. well .... He never passes out post anyway "doesn't even look not bball SMART enough" and 70% of time he does he throws it to the other team.

trade lin Give millsapp his money in FA... and have $22 mill for guys who can get buckets and help harden.

That's how you build a team morey.

8. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Howard can't help this team, I would trade Howard and sign Asik & Dragic

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Trade Howard for Dragic and Len and I think we become better.

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I too can't stand him at this point and hate that he is on the Rox. It was definitely a mistake signing Howard. It's wasted money that could have been put to better use in building a stronger team. This team only is winning and relevant because Harden is a top 2 or 3 player this year. Come playoffs though, the team as is has no chance.

11. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

How come Warriors could talk Iggy and Lee to going to tthe bench while McHale couldn't talk asik into accepting a bench role again, just for another year?

12. Play07

Play07 Member

All the complaints & threads about Howard now popping up. It seems like yesterday I made this thread, I knew exactly how this was going to unfold. Dude was nothing but a BIG name declining even 3 yrs ago.

But clutchfans had been called it and voted in majority based off my thread and poll in 2013 that we should've spent the money somewhere else at the time and just kept asik for cheap.
    --------

13. clos4life

clos4life Member

As bad as Howard was this last year Asik was way worse. This further proves your thread sucked.

14. Play07

Play07 Member

It proves you didn't read the thread, it wasn't about who was the better player, it was about using the money somewhere else.

15. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Good job. Lollipops are in the jar.