1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gaming] Call of Duty 4, online clan?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cook1ez, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Cook1ez

Cook1ez Member

Hey everyone.
    I've bought call of duty 4 two weeks ago, finished the game last week, and have been playing online like crazy. I was wondering who else had COD4 on a PS3 system and played online often?
    If you guys play online often, then why not make a clan?
    All who play the game online and are interested of making the clan, write down your psn's and after a good amount of people show up, we can decide on the clan name.
    Hope this will work out!:)

My PSN : Cookiez23

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I'm down for sure. My PSN: gchu69

Can you change your PSN or is it the first part of your email address?

3. HipHopSince1981

when you created ur account, shoulda been able to choose an online ID..as far as wanting to change ur current online ID, you're going to have to create a new account

4. dullknife

dullknife Member

i suggest playing as much as possible this weekend, because there will be double XP starting tomorrow.

5. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Anyone on Live? Gamertag: Rocketeer01

I' am not really good at it yet but I just started playing this game online also.

6. pchan

pchan Member

I swear I saw a similar thread about cod4 clan not long ago.

I play on live too.. my gamertag is pakman81

7. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

On the 360.

Gamertag: Tex Chupacabra

8. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

how do i get past the level when you have to carry the captain (sniper)? I got to the last part in the building, and I'm not sure where to go after that.

9. itzIce

itzIce Member

PSN : itzice88

Most of the time I play COD4 online during the late evening hours.....i try my best to split time playing that or NBA 2K8...

10. itzIce

itzIce Member

Funny thing, I just played that last night.....I ended up next to the ferris wheel while waiting for the helicopter pick-up....kind of difficult because soldiers and dogs(those are a bit*h) are chasing you....just follow the compass mark.

Also, put the captain down a few times to help cover you while you're shooting the enemies.

During the last part next to the ferris wheel, make sure you strategically find a place to put the captain down so that he can help cover you and don't forget to plant mines. Good luck!

11. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

How did you get past the part where you lay int he field while APC's, and soldiers walk around you? They spot me every ****ing time!

12. itzIce

itzIce Member

Yeah, that was friggin hard but fortunately I was lucky my first try and just "bobbed and weaved" through that....I really though that I was screwed because I would've seen myself if I were them....I was just listening to that captain dude.

13. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I got stuck at that part too. Go to the room that is burning and there is a ramp to the 2nd floor.

That part is pretty tough...I ended up staying as close to the captain as possible and following all his moves.

14. Blitz

Blitz Member

ya i had a clan thread like two days ago.... once again im on xbox live gamertag - texas snipe

15. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

I've got COD4 on the 360, and beat the single player, but haven't played multi yet. I'll give it a shot though. Gunslinger57.

16. Cook1ez

Cook1ez Member

Well I'm glad some people play the game here, and I'm sorry that I missed the previous thread for this game. My bad. But yea, anyone who's stuck at the level where you're with the captain, make sure you listen to everything he says, the ferris wheel part was pretty hard, and the part where you're crawling through the open field and everyone else is just walking and tanks are coming in, what i did, i tilted myself to the upper left, basically heading in a mirror direction of the captain, then slowly got closer to the captain( Don't go too far away from him ).

Anyways, well since we have xbox users too, let's make a genral clan name. For both PS3 and X360 users.
    I'm thinking: HroX
    How's that?

17. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

i have it for xbox. GT: xFlyerFanaticx

I beat the 1 player in like 2 days, was really short, wtf is that all about?

18. LFE171

LFE171 Member

im on live: bent0box

i JUST got it today so i dont know how to set up the clan stuff. if someone does though, can ya'll add me? :cool:

19. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

2 days could mean 48 hours or 2 hours. :D

How long did it take you? Ive played the multiplayer, but going to dive into the 1 player mode this weekend. Hope to finish by Sunday.

20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You need to reach a certain skill level before you can be part of a clan. I think it was level 12 or somewhere around there.