1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moe Harkless Vs. Royce White

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by jnuge90, Jun 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Alot of the mocks have us picking Harkless. Would you rather have Moe on this team or Royce? Both are possibilities at 16 or 18 if we don't end up trading all of our picks

1 person likes this.
  2. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Harkless for me but wouldn't be mad with white either

3. RealContender

RealContender Rookie

If not Harkless at 16/18, then Jared Cunningham (sleeper of entire Draft).

4. smr6

smr6 Member

Harkless is more of a legit SF and with better defense. White is stronger, and better playmaking ability. Neither have a consisten jump shot, but apparently Harkless has room to improve as many say his form isn't broken.

Considering we would be looking at both to play the SF and we have Parsons there already I imagine we would take Harkless over White. Just pure speculation of course.

5. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Royce, 10 times out of 10.

I watched St John's about 15-20 times this past year. Harkless has a lot of natural tools, but he needed another year so badly. I feel he's going to struggle to ever develop a competent perimeter game in the NBA, though he should contribute defensively. He played the 4 and the 5 on an undermanned Johnnies sqaud.

White is special, and I think he's on the path of being okay with respect to his anxiety issues.

6. Egghead

Egghead Member

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

This. And like Egghead said, White is special. Unlike some other players, he is ready to play now, and at a high level.

Forget his position flexibility, just put him on the court and he makes things happen.

8. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Harkless, easily

9. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Also feel pretty certain we can grab Harkless at 16 and White at 18.

10. bford

bford Member

White is a better player than Harkless and it isn't that close in my no way an expert opinion.....:grin:

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

We got white! Holla...