1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBATV: Ralph Sampson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

For you newbies who don't know who this guy is, there's some history of him being shown on NBATV right now.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

Its amazing the things he could do. No one his size has come along since, that could do some of those things.

What could have been...............

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, man! I hope they repeat it, later this evening. I'm tied up all day with my daughter's Fall softball. Ralph showed us enough, while healthy, to leave no doubt that he could have been one of the great ones. The couple of healthy years he had, especially "86, were ones for the books.

Ralph, we hardly knew ya. :(

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i wish i could see some games of the twin towers. i was 4 years old then, sop i didn't see it.