1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BRING BACK MATT AND JEREMY!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Fatty FatBastard

I loved these guys. I'm sorry, but this was one of the funniest shows I've ever heard.

Reminds me of when "Get a Life" was discontinued.

Why is it that the best shows always get cancelled, and all we're left with is crap?!?

2. outlaw

outlaw Member

did anyone listen to their show back in april when kelvin cato was on? he was talking about how he made vacation plans for May and this was before the Rockets were even eliminated from playoff contention. made me pretty sick.

3. Timing

Timing Member

Has anyone tried listening to the new Junkies? It's pretty horrible. There are so many people talking at once that it just sounds like noise. Matt and Jeremy were much better.

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Did anyone hear them when "Megan" would call them up and mess with them?

Man it was friggin hilarious!!

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I never really thought Matt and Jeremy were all that special. Having said that, their type of show is why I tune in. It's freaking sports radio...so talk sports. Being a Houston homer, it was fun to listen to these guys...they are both Houston homers, each in his own way (jeremy more the rocket homer; matt more the astros homer). Hopefully when the Texans start up there will be more "demand" for time in talking about Houston sports.

6. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

i love it how matt and jeremy talk about funny knews from around the world. like i heard one show where matt was reading an article about a supposed "ape man" from india that was terrorizing the people. i couldn't fall asleep that night i was laughing soo hard.:)

7. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

does anyone know where we can send email's that tell 610 wat we think? maybe we can bombard them with so many emails they'll putt matt and jeremy back on.

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I think jeff has info on that.

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew