1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

What's the ending addy to a Verizon cell phone member?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HtownRocks3, Jun 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

I have someone I want to email, and I don't know the @whatever.com part. I know for Cingular it is 2818765309@mycingular.net . What is it for Verizon?

2. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I dont think Jenny would like you putting her number on Clutchcity.net and its 281- 8675309 ;)

3. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

thats my cell #... nah, j/k

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

What is it for Cricket? I've been wondering too. I send so many damn text and e-mail messages from my phone at $.10 a mesage it usually adds up at the end of the month for an extra $20-30 charge on my cell phone bill. I have Cingular and I know mine but my girlfriend has Cricket.

5. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

I've never heard of the cell phone service Cricket. But this thread doesnt have many replies so I guess either no one cares to help or just doesnt have a clue!