1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking down Houston's preseason performances (long read)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Streets 01, Oct 27, 2014.

1. butterball

butterball Member

Haven't been able to watch the preseason games. I've mostly just watched batkins' highlights, so your analysis is much appreciated. Thanks

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

repped and rated

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I'm not at all disappointed with Ish Smith's showing. I honestly didn't think that he had any chance at all making the team.

I'm really hoping that a combination including two of Canaan, Daniels, or Terry develops into a deadly dose of shooting off the bench. The three pointer will be the only thing that can make this team's bench legit. Outside of more roster moves.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

A water is wet thread.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A pleasure to read and I agreed with a heck of a lot of it, Streets 01. Consider contributing to the BBS so you can edit, because you should post more. :)-

6. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

I enjoyed reading your article, good job.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Good post OP, though it may be a little early in making some of the more definitive conclusions (e.g. Dwight is same as last year).

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Good read. Repped.

9. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

I'm one of those guys who haven't had access/time to watch the games and really appreciated this. Thanks!

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Special request: what is your player by player and coach assessment after game 1 of the regular season?