1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Javale McGee improving....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by arjun, Dec 12, 2011.

1. arjun

arjun Member

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sports/nba/2011/12/mcgee-getting-big-praise-camp/1994976

McGee is finally starting to get it. He's an amazing athlete and if he can start making jump hooks and become a low post presence...then damn. He already is a shot blocker.

Also seeing Blatche put in work, and actually get the hardest worker award FIRST from Flip..and then Blatche himself give it to McGee...that shows Blatche's maturation as well..he's becoming a good teammate and putting in work.

Led by Wall..with McGee/Blatch..and Young at the 2..with that new guy with the hot gf at the 3.....the Wizards are giong to be GOOD

2. arjun

arjun Member

so besides the point that the Wizards will be good...I wish we had made a move for McGee...I remember there were some rumors about it last season or the season before

3. akaLive

akaLive New Member

We'll see.

Sounds like a post-Draft article where every team ends up drafting the guy who was at the top of their board, just more sunshine pumping.

4. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I'll just have to see it in games to believe it with McGee. Honestly, one of the dumbest players I've ever watched.

Blatche definitely has the tools to be a good player in the league, just needs to do the little things like choosing when to shoot and when to pass.

5. k-money

k-money Member

i hate mcgee because he injured yao [ i think ]