1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

strip club sex question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shandon Anversen, Jul 23, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Shandon Anversen

how many people here have actually gone to a strip club and ended up having sex with one of the dancers...without spending googobs of money?

i've been involved with the industry (personal & business) since i was 17 (26 nox) and i've seen it all. and to this day, i wonder what most guys are thinking about when they go to the club. i mean, do they REALLY think they're going to get some ass that night? i mean really?

don't get me wrong, it does happen. but let me tell you now, the majority of strippers have either 1) a coke problem 2) a boyfriend 3) a kid or two or three with different daddies or 4) serious personality decision making defects. that said, we (men) continue to, literally, BUY into the fantasy. at what cost? for the ass?

i'm curious. let me know. how many of you guys have actually gotten some ass from the club. in my experience..as a quote, unquote, "customer" i've probably slept with 10-12 dancers. as a "business partner" maybe 4 or 5 more. considering i'm 26, and have been going to clubs since i was 17, that ratio is about 1 or 2 per year...not very good, considering the amount of time spent.

[This message has been edited by Shandon Anversen (edited July 23, 2001).]

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Define "sex with one of the dancers"

------------------
    Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z
    Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

[This message has been edited by A-Train (edited July 23, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by A-Train (edited July 23, 2001).]

3. Shandon Anversen

sexual intercourse, be it vaginal, oral, &/or anal with one of the female dancers. actually penetration into one of her orifices.

no hand jobs.

how's that... [​IMG]

4. rocketteen

rocketteen Member

...that Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ase. I know from experience dude.
    -Farley

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.
    -kid from kindergarten cop.

...let's do it like the do on the discovery channel
    -bloodhound gang

...let's get it on
    -marvin gaye

I haven't...I'm zero for three.

------------------

5. BahDakota

BahDakota Member

Let's see answer this question on the internet....not a chance.

------------------
    How long do I have to endure this ?

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

7. Shandon Anversen

LOL!!

c'mon Bah, we're all "anonymous" here...

8. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Does it count if you paid for it?

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

9. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

"When I get this feelin', I need sexual healing"

Can't help you here -- never been to a strip club. I have a friend who used to run them though. He says that when they needed more strippers, they'd go out "trolling for hoes" . . . hahaha

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

10. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Define "orifice" [​IMG]

------------------
    Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z
    Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

11. Shandon Anversen

absolutely. though it would be " *sex " and must be accompanied by an explanatory footnote.

12. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

It's been over 10 years since I was in one but I used to get alot of action from strip-clubs.

------------------

13. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

1)I met this little hottie one night at a strip club. She sat on my lap and all that crap but I didn't pat for a dance. I threw my mac down and was supposed to pick her up afterwards for some fun, that she'd call me at home when she finished work.
    I passed out from too many bong hits and vaguely remember hearing the phone ring in the middle of the night. [​IMG]
    2)My friend had this dancer roomate he was in love with that I'd always flirt with when I'd go over and visit him. She always told me to go by and visit her... Yeah, sure I will. I showed up one night and she was thoroughly suprised! She kept passing me 20s to buy us drinks and tip the waitress good. Gave me dances all night till they closed down. We went home and sKreWed. It was alright.

------------------
    This space left intentionally blank...

14. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I am the RocketsPimp ya know!

[​IMG]

I have only slept with one girl I met at the club(Treasures). There are a few other women that were dancers, but I didn't meet them at a strip club.

------------------
    Anger is a weed. Hate is a tree.

15. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I went home with one (to a hotel, actually). Another one I met at a club and wound up dating for nearly 2 years. THAT was a mistake. Don't ever date strippers; I've never met one without a ton of problems and/or kids.

------------------
    "I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy from getting on that plane."
    --Ozzy Osbourne on guitarist Randy Rhodes

16. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

My roommate (last year of college) dated a stripper for a week. She gave him this ugly pink couch and loveseat. We kept the loveseat in our room -- VERY cool [​IMG]

He ended up meeting her again at Bennigan's in April -- they got together and went drinking at Bennigan's a few times, but he didn't like spending so much time around her friends, doing Ecstacy.

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

17. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man, you guys are a bunch of sleeping-with-strippers losers! [​IMG]

------------------
    Squatting on old bones and excrement and rusty iron, in a white blaze of heat, a panorama of naked idiots stretches to the horizon. Complete silence-their speech centers are destroyed-except for the crackle of sparks and the popping of singed flesh as they apply electrodes up and down the spine. White smoke of burning flesh hangs in the motionless air. A group of children have tied an idiot to a post with barbed wire and built a fire between his legs and stand watching with bestial curiosity as the flames lick his thighs. His flesh jerks in the fire with insect agony.

18. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

19. RocketBurgerwCheese

I've had sex 9 times in my life and 8 of them were with strippers I took home. Pretty good ratio, huh?

------------------

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

My homeboy dated a Stripper she had MADD INSANITY
    she was just out there

I went to a club . . got an offer but declined
    It was just too too NNNAAAASSSTTTYYYY

Rocket River
    never have to pay for puddy

REMEMBER . . .NO SEX IN THE CHAMPANGE ROOM - Chris Rock

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rocket River (edited July 23, 2001).]