1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

leslie alexander wow.... you wanna keep jeff ..??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by holdthechise, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holdthechise

holdthechise Member

you know what rockets fans, houston aint never felt the demise of Francis until he left. You know Tracy is a better player than Franchise, no doubt abou8t it. When are you ever gonna see Franchise hold his back and say I am out. Never. I hope you rockets fans hold yalls breath until the next DREAMER comes around. Tracy is awesome but he will never fill the Toyota Center with real real fans until he isnt a female. Cause you know what Houston,......Tracy will never bring home a championship until he has a real coach or a real sidecick, cause Yao aint nothing until he proves himself. You know what Houston, Steve Francis is not a really good ball handeler, but I guarentee this, Tr

2. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

The rockets need to kidnap fans, and force them to come to the games. Never let the fans leave, it would be great. A sold out house every night.

3. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I invoke the "posters under 100 posts should be shot" rule

4. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

But I've been relatively good :(

5. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

very well, you shall be spared. :cool:

6. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Stevie? I knew it was you! What did I tell you about posting from your speak and spell? You're still the Franchise Stevie, still the Franchise, go back to bed now.

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

8. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

In before the lock....

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

disgruntled Steve-o fan.

I like Stevie too.
    But man, you are calling Tracy a failure, yet are blaming it on JVG and YAO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.