1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Beavis Stiffler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JywWVmgw2fA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. The Drake

The Drake Member

I'm hoping this leads to some Heyman-Authority beef.

Cena/Lesnar/Rollins/Ambrose all feuding for the title would be awesome. And WWE.com teased a new challenger for the belt tonight.

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Dean Ambrose is probably the one person that I truly look forward to watching each week.

4. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

My roommate told me that it's rumored that Rollins may feud with Orton. Not sure where he heard that from, but it'd probably mean a face turn for Randy. They should have Lesnar go out with an "injury" at the next PPV and have a Cena/Orton/Rollins/Ambrose feud go on until Royal Rumble..

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

God i hope not, Randy as a face is the worst! I respect him as a heel but when he is a face its unwatchable

6. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Love an entire RAW built around Ambrose.

Also want to see Sheamus/Cesaro/BnB matches every week.

7. Beavis Stiffler

8. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

Any heard about the gritty new wrestling show Lucha Underground thats going to air on the El Rey Network? I'm pretty intrigued by it. It's going to be a very different take on wrestling.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SZV5hA3vEQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Chicago crowd.

Gonna be a good raw.

10. Beavis Stiffler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9ab2YMP0nVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Thought last night's show was pretty good, but what the heck were they thinking having THREE divas matches.

Also they need to give my boy Titus O'Neil a push. He's big, has mic skills, and ring skills. Would be a good feud for Rusev and then he should steal Lana away, haha

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

i feel this! i was so angry awhile back when i saw him do two jobs to Adam Rose within 5 minutes! I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

They need to use him, i dont know why they dont... i have always enjoyed him and i can't really say that about a lot of the roster

13. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Having him team with Heath Slater to job to Adam Rose and Los Matadores is awful. WWE is starving for big talent to contend for titles with Bryan and now Reigns out and people getting tired of Cena. Push this man Vince he is the babyface we need right now!

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

see I kinda like him as the heel... mainly just cause i love when he goes "hurrah hurrah hurrah" and that seems like a heel thing to do.

I'm a sucker for cheap heat

15. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

You talking about the dog bark? He was doing that as a face with Primetime Players tho. I think that works face or heel. He did it I remember when I went to their show in Austin. I barked right back :grin:

Face or heel the man needs a push on his singles career, I'll cheer for him either way

16. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Also didn't know Titus was about to turn 37. I'm 32 and he looks younger then me.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

18. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Is Ambrose/Cena/Rollins the main event of the next PPV? Hopefully a #1 contender match.

Forget Titus there are too many superior big men right now.

I'll never get tired of seeing Sheamus, Cesaro, BnB just absolutely destroying each other for whatever secondary belt. Throw in Bray, Rusev at times as well.

Just an absolutely stacked group.

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The Brooklyn Crowd is turning on this stupid match between Torito and Hornswoggle in a gator suit.

THey chanted this is stupid.

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

The rock!!!