1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Planned Parenthood Director caught on tape selling aborted baby parts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2015.

1. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

The topic is about abortions. I'm not really sure how or why you make this claim about innocent deaths making my life more convenient, but that is a true statement about babies who die because of a choice for abortion; that is making someone's life more convenient. Are you starting to get it now?

#861 giddyup, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. g1184

g1184 Member

Are you saying that choosing to have an abortion is not the same as making a life or death decision for an innocent being? Because if that's not what you're saying, then it sounds like you agree that making daily decisions that impact the life or death of innocent beings is the topic.

Read the thread for the answers to the rest of your post, including the portions that you're not really sure how or why about.

3. giddyup

I've not made any decision, much less daily decisions, about life or death for an innocent human being. You keep beating this like a dead horse. My best guess is that you've thrown out some giant dragnet that you think has captured me, but there I am rustled up with Senator Hilary Clinton over the Iraq War. Happy?

4. g1184

g1184 Member

You must not buy stuff from Apple, IKEA, Walmart, or Nordstrom and J.Crew. I'm sure everything you own was made without the often deadly exploitation of innocent human beings trying to support their families. I mean, all you're trying to do is maintain a standard of living that includes stylish and convenient material possessions at fabulous prices, so what's the big deal if a couple of people get hurt in the process?

tl;dr - forced abortion is one of the atrocities at sweatshops employed by your favorite brands. you paid for that. feel free to turn a blind eye.

5. giddyup

I did eat some grapes once.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Wat do people do with the parts?

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Another state investigation of Planned Parenthood has been completed.

Here are the findings:

Here's the article.

Here's the Attorney General of Washington's memorandum.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

save lives

9. giddyup

Is this fabricated also?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aq0kBkUZbvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

If lying were an issue, how do you explain Trump and Carson. Apparently lying is just fine.

11. g1184

g1184 Member

Are you upset because Cecile Richards said "millions" when she should have said hundreds of thousands, or because the lady calling the centers on the phone verified what PP explicitly states on their own website?

don't be that guy spreading crazy youtube conspiracy theories. it takes 5 minutes to verify or disprove it. cite a real source.

1 person likes this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

Really?

You have lost any sense of reality.

13. giddyup

Did she or did she not say that women, regardless of how many, would lose access to mammograms?

I checked the website of the largest breast healtcare facility and they do not require a referring physician for an appointment.

And have not many chimed in right here on CF with the same claim about mammograms?

So now, according to the PP playbook, women's healthcare includes abortions but not mammograms....

#873 giddyup, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  14. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Your feed's a little slow giddy. It's a clip from 2011. She shouldn't have said mammograms. But the health care bit is correct. Contraception, STD testing, breast exams other womany stuff. All the things they're actually funded for.

So a technical gotcha on the mammogram. You could argue that as the primary provider of women's health care to many women they provide referrals where needed, and they do advise on low cost options, and have (or do?) arrange for limited mammograms from what I've read -- but we'll give you this one. By all means, any funding directly earmarked for mammograms should be reviewed.

But this isn't about whether they do, or don't provide mammograms, is it?

15. giddyup

It's about deception. I wonder how many references To PP doing mammograms I would find in this thread alone?

"... we are a surgical center..."

16. giddyup

long but good video; chilling stuff here:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JRH-5vb5Nuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Outlier

Outlier Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://youtu.be/7y2KsU_dhwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. giddyup

I reckon you didn't even watch it through. It OPENS with video from testimony offered in 2011 but CLOSES with video from IIRC Sept 29, 2015.

19. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Are you implying that PP is so deceptive, they were able to slip, at last count 7 state inquiries?

sounds like a tacit admittance that this thread topic is dead.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/state-has-found-proof-of-fetal-tissue-sales.html#

20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Keep up the good work at demonizing PP. You are responsible for poisoning minds and for pushing pyscho to violence acts.