1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Love

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mozart123, Feb 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

After a slow start to his Rookie career, this guy has really impressed.

Sure his upside isn't Phenomenal but he is a SOLID player on top of being one of the best rebounders in the game as a ROOKIE.

10 pts, 9 rebs (24 minutes/Game) shooting 47%.

I cannot believe this guy wasn't selected to the Rookie Challenge game,

I would have taken love over fernandez in the game because Rudy is just relegated to shooting threes and the occasional alley-oop from his Sergio.

Everyone predicted this guy would struggle mightily in the NBA, but so far he has panned out well.

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I see what you mean in that he has become a much better player and may actually be showing signs of what he is supposed to be. However, I don't see how you can already say he is one of the best rebounders in the game. He is def. one of the best young rebounders in the game.

Plus, don't count on this change to be permanent, he only came on because of Al Jefferson's injury. Once Al comes back next year, Love is going to have to figure out how to play alongside him, again.

I'd like to see him progress into a good player, but I just don't see it happening as long as he has to play with Jefferson.

BTW, That part made me LOL

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

His numbers suggest he's one of the best rebounders in the game, without qualification.

4. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

He's a brad miller/memo okur type as highside. He's solid and will make a all star game or 2.

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Watching him play , I just get the idea that he is just trying to prove the naysayers wrong. The phase wont last too long. I think he will be just a role player in two years.