1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA.COM] Harden: "I am the MVP"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, Apr 9, 2015.

1. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

The guy averages 21.3 points per game against the Southwest division. Enough said.

2. wgray

wgray Member

if you are the mvp show me don't tell me

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Problem is we have too many big mouths who talk much more than they are required to and then fail in backing up all that talk.

Starts at the top with Morey who always talks big, goes to twatter to pat himself on the back, over praises his coach when coach ahs done nothing come playoff time

It spreads down to the players who think they are better than they actually are.

There is confidence, there is humility and but blowing your own trumpet is far too common for this organization which has won one playoff series under Morey and NONE with McHale as coach

4. Quiksilver

Quiksilver Member

Any man who says "I am the MVP" is no true MVP. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

5. RESINator

RESINator Member

REPPP

Spit out my soda reading this... love game of thrones

6. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

This is so called organization culture.LOL

7. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

nah, Harden is really having an MVP-type season. With all the anti-Harden, he needs to put himself out there.

Believe me, he didn't reach this level by being a shrinking violet. He would still be in OKC if he didn't want more.

8. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

No, no, no. This all just a big misunderstanding. When James said "I am the mvp." He clearly meant, "I AM" the mvp." James harden is a true disciple. ;)

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

No MVP. No scoring title.

btw why isn't the scoring title given to the player who has scored the most points? It shouldn't be on scoring average

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Wow... Let's just forget that the guys has more clutch scoring and game winners than any player in the league since coming to houston. Smh. I wished he finished that last lay up too but let's not act like he didn't position the rockets to win with that 3 he hit the trip before.

Put it this way the rocket lost by 1 to the Spurs who had beat every team by double digits their last 6 or so including GSW not to mention 10 in a row. The rockets play horrible commit TOs on 20% or their possessions they miss over 20 fts harden has a terrible game shooting yet we lose by only 1 with a chance to win at the end. That's all you can ask for agains the Spurs when u play that poorly.

We can look at it from all angles, I choose to believe because the rockets are my team. Harden is a winner and if you can't see that then I don't know what to say to you. This guy has been carrying the rockets all year and if not for him we wouldn't even be in the playoffs.