1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Bledsoe

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, Nov 6, 2010.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Is anyone paying attention to what this dude is doing for the Clips?
    (I know Simmons tweeted about his play earlier in the week)
    He is showing more ability on the court than I expected and he is taking the reins of the clippers and looks better than Baron has all season. If B. Diddy can get his mind and body right, He and Bledsoe will be a formidable 1 and 2 punch at PG.

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

EB is almost as good as John Wall. Almost. I wish he had stayed another year at UK, but it is pretty obvious he was ready to move on. More so than I would have thought.

He's looking really good for the Clips with Baron out.

3. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

It's obvious that the Clippers aren't going to contend for a playoff spot this season so they should play Bledsoe regular minutes for the foreseeable future.

Their core (Griffin, Gordon, Bledsoe, Kaman) is young so I see no reason, other than $$$, why Baron should be given back the starting job at PG.

But, of course, we all know that this makes too much sense to actually happen.

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I know I'm stupid but I won't say they aren't going to contend for a playoff spot. We're two weeks into the season, they are 1-5. I believe eventually Del Negro will have them winning some games and Baron will come back in great form(Tad optimistic on my part?)
    but yeah they won't get in the playoffs but I think they'll get on a roll in the 2nd half of the season and contend for a playoff spot.

(No I haven't been drinking). :)

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He is absolutely raw.

His BBIQ is Ok but he makes a ton of mistakes.

He's has a great PG body.

6. Lovemachine2000

Come on Hayesfan, from one UK alum to another, Bledsoe is not close to Wall :p

Frankly, I am pleasantly surprised by what Bledsoe has shown so far in the league. He is really, really raw, but he's been contributing like a solid rotational player.

7. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

WTH happened to BDiddy? He's like useless these days.

8. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

I would leave bdiddy on the bench until hes back in shape, dude has to show some sort of commitment.

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

against the nuggets.

6-9 12 pts, 13 asst, very good for a rookie.

10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Was looking over the Clips/Nugs boxscore and I'm pretty impressed with the Clippers collection of young talent. They should trade Kaman/Diddy for picks and expirings if possible and just roll with a complete rebuild.

Bledsoe/Gordon/Gomes/Griffin/Jordan/Aminu/Smith/Foye... Not half bad.

11. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

I believe this is the main reason why they won't be winning any games. While that roster is good enough, the coach is pretty bad.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Ditto. Vinny had no business getting this job.

I'm glad Bledsoe is taking advantage of BD's patheticness. The other Clippers seem to have an extra pep in their step when they have a PG on the floor who actually cares.

13. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I said almost. LOL I just love how fast he is causes me to overrate him. Me too re the surprised... I'm glad he's getting a chance early to find some time on the court. I didn't think he'd get time until late in the season when the Clippers were out of the running for the playoffs.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

15. Roxs-Redemption

16. Roxs-Redemption

17. Roxs-Redemption

what the double post?