1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Gordon suspended again

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by joeson332, Dec 27, 2014.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I think the Browns were playing a lot better before he came back, who knows maybe they win this game? Suspended again for missing a team's walkthrough. Smh making Lamar look bad. This dude is a fool.

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Hopefully the browns cut him so we can bring him back home to Houston :grin:

3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Word. BOB will set his dumba$$ straight

4. awc713

awc713 Member

The suspension apparently delays his free agency by a year...that was probably a large factor in the decision to suspend him.

FWIW, Johnny Football didn't show up either, granted he's on the IR.

I doubt Gordon goes anywhere this offseason.

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

he'll be in Houston though lol. Think he lives here, not so sure but I know he's from here.

6. awc713

awc713 Member

i played against him in 8th grade.

he speared me and i couldn't breathe for like 2 minutes lol

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The derp is strong in that one.

8. HRox832

HRox832 Member

This :)

9. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

He was one heck of a player in his SFL days. His team won the championship every year.

10. awc713

awc713 Member

I watched his team run sprints post practice, and Gordon would be jogging...and he was still faster than everyone.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

JFF is bringing everyone down with him

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Had nothing to do with Gordon's return.

Gordon was already down. Just about as low as they can possibly come.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Well yea but Manziel's party is how Gordon was late to the meeting. Don't forget Manziel is on the IR and doing this

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

but a QB is supposed to lift the team up not drag them back into old habits... its bad when players are getting in trouble for attending a party thrown by someone who is supposed to be a leader on the team for many years to come.

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Texans options at QB just grew by 1:

RGiii
    Cutler
    Hoyer
    JFF!

16. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

Manziel was always a product of sec hype... we all knew his skills would not translate to the nfl... did anyone relly see this midget lasting a full season with wreckless running style, anybody comparing this guy to brees, and favre was just wishful thinking

the funny thing is the browns did test on all the rookie qbs in the draft and it determind that bridgewater was the best by a long shot by the owner wanted manziel... reminds me of synder going after rg3.. one of these days teams will learn that these type of qbs dont last... winston> mariota

17. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

manziel is just a qb used to sell tickets... he hasnt impressed me at all this year... at least the other rookie qbs showed flashes.. i dont even think manziel has nfl talent

18. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Wow. So glad the Texans didn't get Manziel. Who would have thought he would be a bad influence on a guy like Josh Gordon.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...y-led-cleveland-browns-punishment-josh-gordon

19. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Johnny Manziel is a flaming disaster. If the Browns could turn back the clock, they wouldn't touch the guy with a 10-foot pole. I bet he's completely out of the NFL after next season. Wouldn't shock me if the Browns cut him before training camp next summer.

I questioned why they stayed with Brian Hoyer so long, but after seeing how terrible the joker is, it's obvious.

Lack of talent + lack of dedication + complete selfishness + unusual immaturity + 1st round pick = catastrophe.

He's got one more offseason to hang with LeBron, Drake and whoever before the dreams ends.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine