1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/paGHGGwYCxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/paGHGGwYCxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

New video I made of Kyle Lowry's 09-10 season highlights that I thought most people would enjoy here. Please give feedback if you can.

Kyle Lowry should be on Morey's re-sign list, he is a very good backup point guard, one of the best in the NBA. If Brooks ever got injured Lowry would be a solid starter. He has many more years to play and will only improve. I really hope to see him and Scola back next season. His brute strength can be seen in many parts of the video, along with his athleticism. Many of his moves are unbelieveable, such as the one at 1:26. Brooks is a good scorer, but his defense needs some improvement. On the other hand, Lowry can guard any point guard decently and takes the charge very well. K-Low is a great all around player.

Note: People who try to watch the video soon after I post this thread may experience bad quality because it has only recently been uploaded.

9 people like this.
  2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

thanks for sharing you should tweet the youtube link to him

3. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

My Prediction:

Kyle Lowry will be signed and traded to a team in the Eastern Conference.

4. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Nice Vid. dude, I like it! :cool:

--RB

5. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

Love it. Lowry is never afraid to drive the paint... :cool:

6. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

nice song choice, repped :cool:

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kyle Lowry gets MAN BASKETS.

One of Morey's greatest moves...

8. RyanB

RyanB Member

i'd say AB will be traded and Kyle kept because he's a terrific defender,and we need solid PG to defend DWill,CP3...

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Nice Vid!

I think his passing is more spectacular than his scoring though..

10. jopatmc

That wouldn't surprise me either. It also wouldn't surprise me if both of them got traded if it got us the rights to Rubio.

However, of the two, Lowry will most likely become overpaid this season, or at least his production per salary metric is likely to significantly decline. I think he is the most likely to be traded of the two although I would not be surprised if Brooks got traded afterward.

I can see a trade materializing with Philly (Lowry's hometown) where Morey signs and trades him and an expiring for assets from Philly.

11. petechillcutt

petechillcutt Member

All I ask is for Kyle to work his jumpshot to death this summer. He would be basically unstoppable if he developed a long to mid range game.

12. WillG

WillG Member

Poor mans Rondo :D

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I hope not, no way am I trading BOTH brooks and lowry...proven players...lfor a complete unknown.

Not a Morey move, it's too high risk and high reward.
    If Rubio isn't that great everyone will talk about how we wasted Yao's last two years in houston with that trade.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Love his heart, his hustle and his grit, can not stand his jumper, the fact that AB shot better on his 3pt shots than Kyle did overall for the year is not very good.

With all those drives Kyle should be in the 45% range, I hope he comes around to that with Houston.

DD

15. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

lol @ the failed dunk by Chase at 2:49.

Great mix, keep up the good work!

16. agentkirb87

agentkirb87 Member

I think you gotta keep both of them. Lowry isn't going to be an all-star, but he's going to be that scrappy role player that every team wishes that they had on their team. If we elevated him to 36 minute per game status, I think his effectiveness would diminish rapidly. But if you allow him to play 24-30 minutes a game like Ginobli does with the Spurs, then you keep him from wearing down by the end of the season and reduce his odds of getting injured.

Like I said, you have to keep both. I don't think it's a secret that Brooks is lacking on the defensive end, and he plays more like a shooting guard sometimes than a point. If you keep Lowry, that allows you to move Brooks to the 2 sometimes, which sort of negates the weakness because Lowry can guard 1s and 2s.

17. jopatmc

I would trade both if it yielded Chris Bosh, Andre Iguodala, Jarrett Jack, and the rights to Rubio. We could sign another vet PG to backup Jack and roll with that until next 2011 when Rubio comes over.

18. Houston_Rockets

AB is going to be traded, Buy low sell high, he is at his high market value with the MIP award and with a great contract

Lowry will never be a Nash, but he is the key for our 2nd unit to produce, he makes Budinger,Hill, Taylor look better, he does even make AB look better, when AB plays SG, his true position

19. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

man i hope we don't let this guy walk away.

20. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Its odd for a player that have most of his shot attempt near the basket to have such a low %.