1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 3/13/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 12, 2014.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

1. LMFAO @ this quote. First of all, we're 4th not 5th. Second of all, because we won at home means a first round exit? What would road wins and home losses mean? Who cares? We got the wins and we got the losses. Just because our good wins came at home don't mean they're discredited.

2. So you discredit our wins and overvalue the losses. You also discredit the whole season in favor of just this stretch? Interesting logic, my friend.

2. Andrew Wiggins

Owning the bulls for a young, CONTENDING, team with something to prove should be the norm. They are not a top two playoff team in the east. That's all that matters.

Going 500 against them is a disappointment no matter how you slice it. Especially after losing the last game. The rockets should have came out and put them away. Name me one all star on the bulls. Cat got your tongue? Well we have two and they didn't show up at all.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's very obvious you don't have a clue how the NBA regular season works if you think a team should "dominate" every non-elite team, especially on the road, in the league over the course of 82 games. There are zero, ZERO, teams that do that.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Joakim Noah is an All-Star.....

5. Andrew Wiggins

After Sundays loss we will be 5th. The clips have the tie breaker too btw. So keep laughing while I smack you in the face with reality. And yes, first round exit. It is that simple. Our chances of making the wcf greatly decreases as 5th seed instead of 4th seed due to the 1 less home and one one more road game in the first round. Especially against a r****ded la fan base who will cry every time Chris Paul does not get a flop.

I don't discredit them. I expect them to win home games against two overachieving teams that fell back down to earth and a Miami team that is struggling as of late.

6. Andrew Wiggins

Barely. Didn't the coaches have to vote him in this season?

7. Andrew Wiggins

I agree. But I expect them to when the tc is amped like it was during those three games.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You don't even understand how the standings work so really there's no reason to take you seriously. Kind of disappointed in myself that I did so up until this point. Portland is 1.5 games behind us for 4th. If we lose, and they beat the Warriors that day, they are still .5 games behind us. This is elementary stuff, my friend!

Keep making yourself look foolish. It's fun to watch!

9. Andrew Wiggins

You're right, but they should beat the struggling warriors and then they have the bucks, wiz, and bobcats. It will be a close race for home court advantage. And believe me when I say his is everything in a 4-5 matchup featuring these two teams. Look how close last game was.

That is besides the point. Sure it would be great for the rockets to beat the blazers in the first round as confidence booster for a young team. But then what? Do you see us knocking out the best team in the wc to make it to the wcf? I don't.

10. Andrew Wiggins

Fixed

11. Andrew Wiggins

Beer is down. Waiting for you're response j sizzle. The fact remains, harden has a tendency to disappear in big games since his okc days. Howard does not step up either.

Our stars are good and all, but this team needs more shooters/scorers if they want to go places. And their defense is not all that great either.

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

That same Bulls team beat the team you called the only true championship contenders 2 out 3 games. Lol so what does that say about Miami? They are 1-1 against the Pacers winning their last meeting 110-94.
    And without a Superstar hmmm what you have to say about that?

13. Andrew Wiggins

And that's why you guys get called homers. The heat already have two championships. This is not their first season together. They are to a young team with so something to prove. They can take a few games off in the regular season as long as they are a top 2 seed. They don't need home court in the first two rounds to make it to the ecf. They are pretty much a lock for the finals and they know it.

14. Andrew Wiggins

The last two championships, just to clarify and all.

15. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Man all because they won two championship doesn't mean they will win it again let alone make it back to finals. Them losing to the Bulls who plays them hard in the playoff's as well is not what you call, " taking a game off". Whenever they play them, its a playoff's type atmosphere. So what are you talking about pimp?

No team is an actual lock for nothing. They can very well lose in the 1st round. Ask teams like the Sonics, and Mavericks bruh.

16. Andrew Wiggins

Talk to me when the rockets are back to back defending champs and second in their conference.

17. Panda23

Panda23 Member

lol lebastard and cornhizer just shot down any noah>dwight chatter, and they aint exactly the sharpest tools in the shed