1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Stock Car Extreme racing game

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Jet Blast, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Contributing Member

I have an extra copy of Stock Car Extreme that I would like to give away. If you don't know what Stock Car Extreme is, it is a racing simulation game made by a small Brazilian outfit called Reiza Studios.

The name of the game comes from the Brazilian V8 series. That's not the only type of car in the game, however. I won't list them all, but there are many different F1 cars as well as Minis and karts. They are always adding more content to the game and the good news is that updates are free. The next update will include the Australian V8 Supercars as well as an additional Brazilian track. Down the line they will have Super Trucks and rallycross.

The game will run on any modern computer but check the specs just to be sure.

If you're interested please reply to this thread and I'll randomly pick someone as the winner. Please indicate whether you would like the Steam version or the non-Steam version when you reply.

I'll wait a few days before picking the winner to give everybody time to enter.

Terms and Conditions:
    You agree that the copy of Stock Car Extreme is for your personal use and that you will not sell the key or profit from the game in any way. I'm not responsible if the game doesn't download on your computer or fails in any other manner.

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Sure I'm in.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Nice, Steam version would be ideal.

4. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I will take it. Steam version

Do I get the **** pit set up too? :)

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Forgot to include I prefer the Steam version

6. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Cool thing for you to do...I'm in! Non steam, thanks.

7. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Contributing Member

OK, let's try this again. Here's how I picked a winner. What I did was assign a number to each person. The first reply person was 1, the second 2, the third 3 and the fourth 4. I then went to a random number generator website and asked for a random number between 1 and 4, inclusive. The number that came up was 2.

Congrats to Uprising! You get the copy of Stock Car Extreme.

I'll need your email address to send you the key. If you don't want to post your email address in the forum then just rep me and put it there.

Thanks to all that entered.

#7 Jet Blast, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    2 people like this.
  8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Oh snap! Been busy and forgot to check back in to this thread. Can't seem to rep in my phone, will do it at work.