1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is D12 doing to improve his game this summer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Jul 21, 2015.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

....Dwight has always had a frame for muscle though. I don't think it's weird to think a skinny kid put on a bunch of muscle in his early 20s since increasing his strength became his full time job.

What's far more suspect to me is 18yr old Lebron being built like a 28 yr old vet. Dwight at least looked like a kid at one point and then he filled out into his adult body. Lebron never really looked like a kid....or the other one that always jumped out at me was Dwayne Wade. He was a good player who looked like his career was going to be cut short by persistent injuries to his small frame and then all of a sudden he came back with a 4" thicker neck, and an indestructible frame until his age finally caught back up with him the last few years.

1 person likes this.
  2. RedNation97

RedNation97 Member

Just be happy he isn't getting DUI charges or banging a Kardashian.

1 person likes this.
  3. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Stop hating on everyone that says something about D12, where you hired by him to defend him online. The question still stands, what is he doing to improve his game. I don't care what he's doing on vacation, as his personal defender do you have any evidence of what he's doing to improve his game. If not, stop flaming those that are challenging him in the area of improving his game.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Improving game could mean having another baby to feed. Some people are interested in that kind of stuff.

5. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Your argument is really weak IMO. FT's are so much easier to fix than those other flaws, they aren't comparable.

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The sand at beaches can be pretty hot, literally. I got a couple blisters at first.....

7. Nimo

Nimo Member

I chuckle when people say something like FTs are easy to fix. If they were I would be playing out a contract not playing on Clutchfans.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

For Dwight, free throw's are easy to fix. He was doing great during the season. He just sucked in the playoffs for some reason.