1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suspect allowed to watch child p*rn in jail.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RoxSqaud, Jul 17, 2011.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3IwXkBGAD94saYb1"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3IwXkBGAD94saYb1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I hope the other inmates take care of this.

3. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

lol sick people

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

As I see it, there's really no way to prevent this. They would either have to 1. prevent him from acting as his own counsel, 2. limit his access to the evidence against him (both of these options seem contrary to the Judiciary Act of 1789), or 3. withdraw the evidence.

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Exactly right. The ideas and rights behind 1 and 2 are too important to be influenced by this case regardless of how revolted we are by the particulars.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see anyway to stop this, and I'm not that concerned about it. If he's found guilty then he will spend many years in prison with not such access. The fact that he has some access now isn't as significant as making sure he gets a fair trial and is sent to prison if he's found guilty.

I'm concerned about the fact that there is child p*rnography than some guy watching it.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Even worse, I heard he has the complete "Oz" on DVD and is a huge SHawshank Redemption fan.

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

They normally do.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Exactly!

Rocket River