1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 4/1/2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2015.

1. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

It is far better with the destiny in our own hands and that is what we want, we don't have to rely on other results to get where we want to go

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Amazingly...the Clippers of all teams might have just become out most feared team potentially passing us up.

3. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Lol at yall worried about the clippers

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Why would you not be? Their schedule is paper thin while ours is rather difficult. Legit concern that they pass us up.

5. HTM

HTM Member

Eh, even if they do pass us up, I think most people here would agree that a 4 v. 5 match up with Portland is preferable to a 3 v. 6 match up with San Antonio...

I know that means GSW in the 2nd round but still... SAS in the 1st round would be very very difficult I think.

Here is hoping we win out and grab that 2nd seed.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This should be the primary concern.

I think the Rockets can feasibly beat any team they realistically could play in Round 1. I don't think the Rockets could beat the Warriors in Round 2. Getting the 2/3 seed is of the upmost importance.

7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I WANT THE WARRIORS. We can beat them if we have enough hatred in our hearts for them.

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Okay buddy...

We hated the jazz plenty during the yao-tmac era

9. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

The Blazers record is not that important since they clinched that 4 spot, so it was important for them to win tonight. Also, the people who think we would end up with a 4-5 match-up, think again. The Spurs are on the rise and tied in the loss column with Clippers.

If we lose two more, and both are to division rivals, we are 6th! We have a 6-6 division record, SAS has 6-7 so at this point we do have them beat there and in conference record. Those two vs. them are the real test at the end of the season.

10. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Portland still finding ways to screw us.

I'd rather drop down to 6 than be stuck in the 4/5 matchup. We're practically equal on the road and at home. Stay in the 2/3/6/7 matchup.

11. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Really, I would ideally face the Blazers (for last year), the Warriors (for Curry and best team reasons) and then Spurs (champs, but maybe a bit worn out after 3 series ;). That would be the toughest since 94-95, or maybe even tougher.

There's too much risk in the 2/3/6 with the Spurs and Clippers as possible opponents. Trust me, you do not want either in the 1st round. Mavericks and Blazers are the way to go.

12. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

7-5...meh

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

lol sa always defends players that he is "dear friends" of
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6gtY2K1veZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>