1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jman7373, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jman7373

jman7373 Member

just had 30 boards in the win against the spurs :eek:

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

and he tried to steal the ball from his own teammate at the end of the game because he wanted to shoot another 3. the idiot doesn't get it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rwDluFZQmtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  3. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

i think u r overreading it, most likely just teammates having fun

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

LOL give the man the ball, yeesh.

Phil must be rolling in his grave right now.

5. jman7373

jman7373 Member

hahahaha this guy cray

6. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

even to joke about it when it pissed mike brown so much is immature. bynum definitely did it with the intent to get under brown's skin.

7. Ashcoza

Ashcoza Member

Wow, bynum is dumb. I feel bad for the vets seeing someone so irreplaceable play so stupid

8. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Bigger news, Meta is playing better basketball in the last 4 games.

8/13, 8/10, 3/7, and 10/15 this year .... If he actually heats up going to the playoffs, the Lakers might actually beat the Thunders this year

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Bynum is hilarious... Dude is a superstar, a beast on the court, and he doesn't give a ****. Most people are hatin' because they only wish they could do and say what they want like Bynum. You know you would kill to have Bynum on the Rockets and if you say no, you're just lying to yourself. Guy is entertaining as hell.

10. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

he's hilarious, but also a bit immature, but can't be that bad since kb24 is putting up with that crap, at least he's not a douche like lebrick and his goons

11. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

I don't know if you're just pissed about the Rockets loss tonight or what but I think you're just going after the guy for no reason. BREATHE.. it's okay!

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

When you can put up those #s and just beat the best team in the West on their home team, you can do whatever you want. Dude is a beast. The entire Spurs frontline didn't want nothing to do with him tonight.

13. fmp087

fmp087 Member

a guy that throws a elbow at a guy in mid air that's only a third of his size isn't a douche? That's news to me.

14. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Definitely not playing around. He has a history of being a cry baby douche and still is. With his attitude on court, nobody wants to play for prince john
    [​IMG]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GWUarNWjgWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14 got em COACH, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  15. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Gerald Wallace, Michael Beasly and JJ Barea approve this message.

16. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

He's not hilarious, he is an idiot/punk. Repeatedly clotheslining/pushing guys in mid air and getting kicked out of games is not hilarious. I'm all for entertaining players with a bit of an attitude but Bynum takes it to another level. If Beasley or Barea had went to the bench, grabbed a chair, and hit him with it after what he did to them I wouldn't even blame them.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't want Bynum on the Rockets. He's playing great this year, but he's a punk and an idiot and it's only a matter of time before he goes down again with another injury. Then, he'll go from being a superstar to being an albatross.

But, that's some box score in the Spurs-Lakers game. Total domination on the boards. The entire Spurs team only got 3 more rebounds than Bynum did by himself. Bynum got more offensive rebounds than any Spur got in defensive rebounds. Even Pau Gasol dominated the Spurs despite having Bynum vacuuming up all the boards right next to him. Heck even Matt Barnes got more rebounds than any Spur. The Spurs only got 1 offensive rebound -- by Tony Parker in what must have been some kind of fluke. The Spurs should probably all commit seppuku in collective shame for that pitiful display on the glass. It's a wonder they only lost by 14. I see now why Steve Blake took pity on them and didn't let Bynum shoot a 3 at the end -- Bynum probably would have gotten his own rebound.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

30 rebs from Bynum and 20 assists from Rondo in the fantasy playoffs for me.

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I would love to have Bynum on my team. Dream at his age used to slap teammates for not giving him his change. To paraphrase Kobe, Bynum needs that chip on his shoulder. Big men need to demand the "****'n" ball. Moses did it, Dream did it, Shaq did it. It's Bynum time.

20. da_juice

da_juice Member

It looks like we'll be seeing a Celtics v. Lakers finals for like the trillionth time in NBA history.

NBA needs new writers.