1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Apocalypse is now: Webber makes clutch shot against Magic

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Drexlerfan22, Nov 17, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

So, I just have to ask the question: what are you going to do in the time we have left, now that we know the world is about to end? Webber making a clutch shot is a sure sign of the apocalypse. I haven't really decided yet. How about you guys?

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Its the regular season.

When he does it in the playoffs versus the Lakers, that's when I'll start contacting my family and friends to say goodbye.

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yeah, vents haven't opened yet in the earth to disgorge demons. I guess it has to be the playoffs for it to be the apocalypse. Well said.

Mace Webber Sr. probably took Mace Jr. (Chris) out to the woodshed on that one. "You took the last second shot? Boy, didn't I teach you anything? Let the white boy take that shot. If you miss, you get blamed! DAMN! Get yer a$$ to your room, boy, I'll deal with you later!"

"Uh, Dad, I'm a megamillionaire. Got my own house. My own pot. (dramatic pause) My own lawyer."

"Don't you go startin in on that, now!"

"Great idea, Dad. 'Tell the grand jury that Martin gave you pocket change.' POCKET CHANGE!? I could go to jail for that!"

"Are you talkin' back at me, boy?"

"I'm a grown man! I'M A MAN!"

"I know you're not talkin back!"

(hangs head sheepishly) "I'm sorry."