1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FRANCIS, MOBLEY @SIDELINES SPORTS BAR

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by killahflip, Aug 12, 2003.

1. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

sorry...this might be the wrong place to place this thread but anyhow..one of my good friends is opening up a sports bar in midtown at 2016 Main (click here for a map) called Sidelines. It's a greta place..nice decor, flat screens everywhere, great menu and all the drinks you could ask for. Anyhow...friday (15th) is the grand opening and Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and the Houston texans cheerleaders will be there. So it'll be great if you guys come check it out after work or whatever cuz I'm not really sure on the exact time they will be there (but it'll be def be after 5pm). But if you guys are there...please try not to hassle the players for autographs or ask them stupid basketball questions (like.."cuttino..why don't you pass the ball more?") 'cuz they're mainly making an appearance just to hang out...not as a promotional thing (that's why its not really advertised). anyhow sorry if this thread sounded like a commercial...but i thought you guys might want to know and hang out with a few rocket players on a friday nite (oh yeah...and some cheerleaders :D ). see you guys there!

2. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

darn... you're no fun. ;)

i wish i were in houston... otherwise i'd go. :( be sure to take pictures. i wanna see steve and cat get like nash and dirk.

3. killahflip

will do omega supreme...i'll try to take some pics. by the way...nice transformer reference..i'm more of a metroplex kinda guy (was that his name?) or optimus prime even.

4. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Nash and Dirk? I thought their relationship was strictly teammates. Are they really like Steve and Cat?

5. g1184

g1184 Member

So does that mean it's 18+ or 21+ ?

6. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

nevermind.

i was talking about the pictures with nash and dirk drinking with some other guy at some house. both seemed to be drunk.

7. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Good natured ribbing my friend. I am just used to being able to pop off at my real life friends who are family so I assume the humour was not seen.

Oh well, not the first time my humour has failed, and it damn sure isn't the last.

8. shaiboy

shaiboy Member

hahahaha..wassup christian!! aka killahflip. if u guys go to sidelines...look for a filipino guy that will be dancing on the bar like michael jackson, after a few shots. but yea check out sidelines for the cheerleaders. and if u guys ever get yao ming to come to sidelines, call me dude.

sorry i cant make it to sidelines dude, im in dallas.

9. GB_Rocket

GB_Rocket Contributing Member

ho ho ho hahaha hee hee hee

such a daring display of wit and originality. pleeeease sir, can we have some more?

10. killahflip

shaiboy..u check the clutchcity bbs?? anyhow ..how's it going? and in regards to the bar..it is a bar so 21 and up only please.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Ask him about his relationship with Chris Simms??