1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Bun B on the Rockets (ESPN's First Take)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by filamswag, Apr 22, 2014.

1. ryandoc

ryandoc Member

This! Thank you! I Really really don't get the hate for having Bun B on a sports ENTERTAINMENT show. As I stated earlier in the thread, it's nice to see a true fan who represents HTown give his opinion on the current situation of our team. Don't like it? Change the channel, and quit complaining, dude.

2. reliableman

reliableman Member

You're a fool man. You don't have to like hip-hop, but pull your head out of your backside if you think Soulja Boy is an example of a respected artist in the community.
    I wonder why you said Hendrix would be proud? You trying to make this a black thing? Or is Hendrix the only black artist you appreciate? Cuz I can name a ton of black artists that are a lot better at songwriting than Hendrix.. :rolleyes:

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

blah blah, rah rah rah, good to see a fan with some notoriety stick up for the club, but the questions and answers of this were pretty much straightforward and it lacked any substance or analysis.

4. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

True Music

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oozJH6jSr2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

All those 2 guys do is try to attack athletes for not performing well

6. AFS

AFS Member

SAS is actually pretty qualified. Maybe not the most qualified, but he's played up to a decent level of organized ball and has a lot of insider knowledge, so he sometimes knows what he's talking about. Skip, not so much.

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

LMFAO!!!!!! Child of Bun A!! That's hilarious!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

MY god, asking Bun B for an opinion, so stupid

9. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

It looks like you are the one trying to make this into a black and white argument while I'm just trying to say rap sucks no mater what race is the rapper.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/srr8wXhPa4w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I didn't watch the video but I'm assuming he didn't say anything of value. You really can't blame him. My guess is he's friends with Rockets players, or at least the stars of the team, and decided not to be too critical on them.