1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nelly

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mateo, Sep 14, 2002.

1. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Can someone tell me why he wears a piece of white tape on his face?

Is it a bandaid or what?

2. drapg

drapg Member

Apparently, Nelly doesn't even know himself... He provided 2 different answers in different interviews: :rolleyes:

1. What's with the Band-Aid under your left eye, man?
    It's for my little brother. He's locked up in jail right now, so I wear that for him.

2. On Memorial Day 2001, he got hit in the face by a baseball in a game in Miami. He ended up with a little mark on the right side of his face. On the following photo shoot and video shoot, he put a Band-Aid on the left side. Before he knew it, all the little kids have Band-Aids all over their faces. Now the Band-Aid is the trademark.

I don't know about #2 though b/c if he had a mark on the right side of his face, wouldn't a band aid go over <b>IT</b>? Unless he was trying to make his face symmetrical.

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

And all along I thought he was just a dork for wearing a band aid on his face even though he didn't need one.

4. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

what is with that weirdo in the "Lunatics" that has the mask on? Damn he looks stupid.

edit:

this guy!

[​IMG]

#4 Sonny, Sep 14, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2002
  5. drapg

drapg Member

I wonder if he wears it all the time? Can't you imagine him being intimate with his women, going to the movies, grocery shopping, and mowing the lawn in that mask? How hilarious would that be? OK, maybe not <b>that</b> funny.

6. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Well, actually if I was getting paid like him I would wear a mask. Maybe he just ticked Nelly off one time and he decided to punish him, like that crappy Leonardo De Caprio movie. :D