1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamed Haddadi for back C

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GlenRice, Jun 5, 2009.

1. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Hammed Haddadi would be a great back up for yao if given the chance. what we already know is that his a great rebounder, shot blocker and has a decent shooting touch. He lead the 2008 Summer Olympics in rebounds and shot blocked. Maybe the rockets can trade for him and let him play in the summer league and see who is more ready for action this season haddadi for joey.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmweMX0Y-8M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmweMX0Y-8M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJZrmZfM3gk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJZrmZfM3gk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEo7NpxbJm0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEo7NpxbJm0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

The Grizzlies are about to get robbed again. :cool:

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Ugh, worst case scenario?

4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

i meant to say haddai or joey not for joey

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

How about HELL NO... this guy barely gets playing time on MEMPHIS... that just says it all.

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Joey dosrey didn't play last season but doesn't mean his a scrub. It just means he wasn't ready

7. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

If we can get him for nothing special i wouldn't mind giving him a shot and hey Lowry couldn't get much playing time in memphis and see how he turned out for us.

8. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Yeah, La di da di sounds like a good nickname also :D

9. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

Uh, why would they do this?

... all the reasons we would want him, would be the reasons they'd want to keep him.

I don't get the logic of this trade suggestion. Someone has to want to do something for a trade to occur.

10. King901

King901 Member

he did poorly for the grizzles. He is too skinny tbh. His skills arent all the way there yet. Id take that guy from china before him.

11. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

He actually was very, very efficient for the minutes he played, like 15 rebs and 3.6 blocks in 36 minutes.

I am all for the idea, but I don't know why the Grizzlies would want to help us.

12. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would wear his jersey.

13. worzel gummidge

14. verse

verse Contributing Member

We don't cause trouble. We don't bother nobody.

Nice...

15. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

he's decent. i wouldnt mind having him. solid rebounder/shotblocker with lots of potential. plus seeing as memphis is our #1 trading partner i wouldnt be suprised if we got him.

16. dexkk

dexkk Member

I'd rather pick up Bourousis from Olympiacos.

17. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

18. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

La di da di
    Here comes Hadadi
    We don't need much
    We just need another body

19. Bornz

Bornz Member

As Morey said, we should focus getting a Athletic big who can help go along with our little guys. That is the best way to increase the Rockets size issue. We don't need Haddadi.

And this is coming from a fellow Iranian too. :p

20. thacokeguy

thacokeguy Member

how about Gortat from Orlando? the more i watch him the more i like him as Yao's backup.... maybe a trade? Dorsey? trade will work