1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Organization

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Apr 1, 2010.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Ok guys, I promised that I would later explain what little I know about the developments taking place at Rockets' central. I actually used to be a ball boy for the Rockets back when the Franchise was still playing here. Because of the connections my father has, I am still in contact with a few big shots in the Rockets brass. Now this isn't some attention grabbing thread to subtly tell you all that I know people involved with the Rockets. Anyways, I was in contact earlier today with one of my associates, because my dad was telling me about some leaked rumors going on about the team (that I can't tell you all sorry!! :( ).

Now my guy isn't one to give me misinformation. I mean after all, I have known him since I was about 12 years old. Point of the story is, there are some shake ups going down. Rest assured, you Daryl Morey lovers his job security is the highest within the organization. Now I wont say WHO is having issues with WHAT, but I will let you all know that changes are being made. There is a deal in place. That's all I can say at the moment. Keep up with this thread for updates. I will divulge what information I can as things progress

Don't believe me? Well, perhaps some of the other insiders on this site can chime in with what they've been hearing. My guy hasn't been wrong in 10+ years, so I don't see why he would be now.

And please, keep the flame suits to a MINIMUM.

Lest you all be flamed. And that would suck. Lord knows. Everyone makes mistakes. X doesn't always lead to Y. And even if it did, that might not be right. Needless to say, that is the key. Determine for yourself if you find it true. Everyone finds their own path. Righteousness always finds a way. So, keep it up. Eventually you will crack the code. Luck is not needed. Latrell will guide your hand.

1 person likes this.
  2. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

April Fools. :p

3. Egghead

Egghead Member

give us some names

4. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Still think its Joey Crawford....

5. faraza84

faraza84 Member

everything has been very vague about this topic, even on other threads. i hope something good for the team comes out, after all of this "mess"

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Well, every organization tries to change for the better. The only high-profile jobs would be those of the coaching staff or the training staff. Are you implying RA's position is unsure? Yet we are building the team around his system? The training staff because our players keep getting injured? Is Yao opting out? Well, that can also be good for the team.

As long as it's for the betterment of the team, we can only keep hoping. Keep us updated.

7. Karolik

Karolik Member

As in a trade deal, or another deal?

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Some random guesses:

*Rick Adelman to retire and be replaced by Elston Turner, who continues his development.

*Yao Ming to be traded for expiring and first round pick.

*Keith Jones to leave Rockets to start sweater business.

*Clutch the Bear to be replaced by an actual bear.

* Les Alexander to sell team to... Daryl Morey.

1 person likes this.
  9. University Blue

Does it have anything to do with ... Aaron Brooks?

10. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

There is a deal in place to let Hamzas mom off of her leash at the beginning of the 2010-2011 season.... Considerations on a full water dish have also been made.

SO tired of these "insider" threads. Deal in place? What time of year is it? No team in their right mind would agree to a trade, because there is no point.

A deal for Andersen to dissapear to Russia so we can declare him legally dead and void his contract..?... Maybe.

Just email clutch whatever "details" you have come up with in your mind and if they do happen to come to fruition (which they won't, to which you would just say X never equals Y) Then Clutch will verify that to us.

11. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

No kidding. And he picked today to post this. I call BS.

But what the heck I'll pretend today isn't April 1st and play along. It could be that his dad is one of the many janitors of Toyota. Today papa's boss told him that he's not happy with this other janitor and decides to replace him. Wow. Such a big fking deal. Being an "insider", hamza logged onto CF and leaked the rumer. :grin:

12. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Hahahahah, well done sir.

13. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

As long as Morey is okay, all will be good.

IMWT

14. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Toyota Center that is.

15. Entropy

Entropy Member

I hope its AB getting traded.

16. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

I think it has to do with the Toyota Center being purchased by Lakewood Church and/or the Fellowship of the Woodlands, thus moving the Rockets back to Hoffheinz Pavillion next season, and the UH basketball teams to a YMCA on the west side of town. I heard chatter the other day from a popcorn vendor at the Toyota Center and a pedicab driver downtown.

17. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Hamza wait till tomorrow before you spill the beans.

18. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Why make this thread and tease us dude. Basically what you are saying is, "I know something but I can't tell you guys" We will prob. find out what it is you are talking about before you get the chance to tell us.

19. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You guys aren't thinking HARD or BIG enough. I have to be vague, but all I can say is OPEN your eyes. Sometimes even the most subtle things can become obvious. Every piece of the puzzle plays together. Find the common denominator my friends....

20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

So either yao or RA is out, or maybe les is selling the team?