1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by PointForward, Aug 29, 2015.

1. PointForward

PointForward Member

Howdy Clutchfans, I have a 2006 Lancer for sale. 120K miles, mostly freeway miles. Very clean and well cared for. Incredibly reliable, on par with my Corolla. Never gave me any headache mechanically. Maintenance always on time. Would make an excellent starter car for back to school.

Here is the craigslist link:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5196509354.html

I'm asking $3700 but I'm willing to cut a fellow clutchfan a deal. Text/call info in the craigslist posting.

2. what

what Member

I'm not even in the market for a used car, but if I were I wouldn't give you $3700 for it. That's insane.

It MIGHT be worth maybe 2 grand. You are going to be sitting on this car for a while I feel.

You'd do better to put an 1,800 price tag on it and it will probably sell.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

KBB is similar to his asking price and it looks pretty clean. Why not go back to weirding people out in the hangout. If you want to troll someones FS post, please be funny.

4. what

what Member

Yeah, and I won't be buying that car either.

Paying nearly 4 grand for a 9 year old vehicle is not smart. But if you want to buy it, be my guest.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Do you go to used car dealerships in your free time bewaring the shoppers of the overpriced cars and bad deals?

6. PointForward

PointForward Member

Thank you bandwagoner for responding to this moron.

You sir are a moron. I listed the car exactly as Kelly Blue Book private party suggested. I've had it on Craigslist for 1 day and already received multiple phone calls for it. I already turned down 2 offers for $3000 and $3200. You clearly know nothing about cars or how any of this works. $3700 for a reliable economy compact car with 120k on it is actually quite a good deal, given that comparable Civics and Corollas are going for $5000 plus.

I usually don't get defensive or let moron internet trolls get to me, but you certainly managed to piss me off with your idiotic trolling.

7. what

what Member

You turned down $3200 and I'm the moron?

8. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

What's the point of coming over to the Classifieds to harass someone's post, especially since the value of that car is almost exactly where he put it as. If he took great care of the vehicle, it is a great for sale price for its mileage and years. Why bother coming in here to slam down someone's post without a valid argument of "1800?"

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I like that you included the ducks in your pictures

10. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

How much for the ducks

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I have an '03 coupe in very nice shape with a value of about $3k. I don't think this is crazy. Maybe take a break from posting in this thread and do something constructive. Just a thought.

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

WTF? Seriously? Its not your car so why do you care how much he wants for it? He can put it up for $10,000 and you should still stfu instead of diminishing the value of HIS car..... You probably couldn't even afford the asking price anyways so why are you even here? You POS......

I think its a fair price OP.... For a well maintained lancer that's not a bad price, I think you will end up selling for $3,500.... I would have recommended it to my cousin looking for a daily but he is in the process of a deal... If it falls through I will definitely let him know....

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Why do you continue to embarrass yourself all over the board?

14. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Contributing Member

Trolls gon troll. That a solid starting price!

#14 5KR4TCH, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  15. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Ridiculous, if you kept the car up that seems reasonable.

Good luck man

16. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

was that really a question? This guy is actually my neighbor and i know they had always serviced this car at the dealer even for oil changes. btw he sold it for $3500 so yes you are moron for thinking this car worth $1800

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]