1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[iPhone Game] Clash of Clans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ChumpCity, Aug 13, 2013.

1. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I should preface this by saying if you have not started playing this game, don't!! Addicting game is addicting. But then again, misery loves company... so, the more the merrier.

I have seen a couple people comment here and there on their addiction to it so I thought I would create this thread. I was just curious how many CF members play?

I am thinking about making a Clutchfans clan for Rocket fans to join. I am also recruiting a few "Rockets" clans trying to get them to merge. In the end, I would like to put together a clan that donates good reinforcement troops to each other on a regular basis. My current clan is dishy washy and has a lot of punk kids. Let me know if any of y'all are interested..

2. Grumbler

Grumbler Member

playing the ipad version. almost level 80. spent about 50 bucks on it already. but now, i see no reason to spent anymore money since i realized that the game will never end.

some of the previous top players already quit the game as far as i can tell.

3. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I am level 51. What is the name of your clan? I will come check it out...

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My nephew would always download the game when I visited and I always deleted it...until the last time where I decided to see why he was so into it.

Fast forward 6 weeks and I'm still playing. And by playing I mean signing in twice a day, collection what I need to, watch whatever attacks happened, and uplgrading when I can. I've been fairly lax on attacking others but I haven't been in dire need of resources to upgrade yet.

That being said, I've spent no money and I don't intend to.

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Lvl 77 here, don't start the game its addictive.

Serios Business - Joshfast

1 person likes this.
  6. Grumbler

Grumbler Member

clan - ming cult (cult of yao ming, duh) named after some chinese movie fictional cult.

7. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I think if we all got together and built a Clutchfans clan, we could help you build yourself up fairly quickly. Most of the replies in this thread have been by high level people, which means they have the goods to donate.

Have you re-built your clan castle? If so, I can donate some Lv 4 troops or a Lv 2 Dragon/Healer to help you get the most resources out of your attacks.....

Obviously we would need to create a clan first, but just throwing it out there.

8. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Level 54 here. Already in a clan with friends, though.

9. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Damn, dude! Sweet looking village....I like the layout and design. How does it do defending?

"Texasheat" - JDiddy

10. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I wish my friends played.....really, I just want out of my current one.

11. BP0803

BP0803 Member

This game is really addicting. I started a couple of months ago and am now a level 45 about to upgrade to a level 8 town hall. I am in a random clan now so if you get one going let me know and I will join.

12. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Meh.

Play Tribalwars instead.

13. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I play but the game seems slow. Takes a lot of time and money to upgrade at higher levels.

I'm a huge Kingdom Age addict though anyone else play that one?

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Game of War: Fire Age on the iPad is a lot better than Clash of Clans.

15. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Ha, my Level 8 TH just finished!

I started the clan, and called it "ClutchFans." Any of you guys that don't have a clan, or are in a random one....come check it out. Idea behind it is obviously a place for Rocket fans to all play together, but more importantly to have everyone in the clan be in the same timezone so we are all on at the same times (or close to).

Also, please donate when you can. I typically have healers/dragons trained, so that is what I donate. All my other troops are at least Level 4, which I can donate as well.

16. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Red--

Thanks for the input. Where were you 3 or 4 months ago when I started playing this damn game?!?!? Lol.....I'm in too deep, invested so much time into this game..there's no turning back!!!! (Spoken like a true addict)

17. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Will search after work cheers!

18. Joshfast

Supporting Member

For the love of god don't do this either. If they can somehow combine tribalwars and clash of clans I would be in trouble. TW is so time consuming, even though we always have 3 co-players, one in Australia :(

19. Joshfast

Supporting Member

Stop by Serios Business, I have lvl 6 giants, archers, balloons, and maxed goblins and healers to give out ;)

20. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I looked at the clan after I created ClutchFans. If nobody else joins, then I will join up with you guys...