1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Day Harden Lost the City of Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Came to post this, turrible.

2. hoopball

hoopball Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

still better than this guy

1 person likes this.
  3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm not a Lin fan, don't know why you're posting this. Also, he's been one of Charlotte's best defenders this season, better choose a better example if you want to make Harden look good.

4. hoopball

hoopball Member

haha, a simple google search with your nickname and Jeremy Lin reveals otherwise, but keep dwelling in your delusional LOF world. just don't come here to **** on other Rockets players because Lin is having yet another unimpressive sub-par season.

1 person likes this.
  5. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Show me one post where I say I'm a Lin fan or where I state he's a great player. Your ways of arguing continue to be embarassing.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

hoopball=tinmac's little brother?

8. hoopball

hoopball Member

Jeremy Lin's Defensive Real Plus-Minus this season : -1.27, 303th in the league

yeah, a real lockdown defender for sure.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Mr. +/- strikes again.

10. hoopball

hoopball Member

what kind of an idiot say out loud he's a Lin fan when he knows full well that he's not welcomed here in the Clutchfans? lol. oh, i don't know maybe defending Jeremy Lin and shi-tting on Harden in every opportunity comes across as a little bit suspicious?

11. hoopball

hoopball Member

Mr. 'i-don't-believe-in-objective-stats-more-than-my-delusional-subjective-personal-eye-test' strikes again.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Aren't you all just tired of talking about Lin?.... whether you like him or not

just try out something else

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Been a Rockets fan since 96/97 and on this site for years, maybe activate your brain and think for a minute before blabbering stuff you make up and have no basis for.
    And yes, I defend every player who's getting trashed by people that don't watch. And I'm not alone in pointing out Harden's lapses, even the owner of this site does it from time to time.

Funny how someone who's been on this site for only a few months come out and labels reputable members who've been here for years.

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's apparently his only way of turning attention away from that Harden video.

15. hoopball

hoopball Member

I've been a Rockets fan since the Twin Towers days, so save your lecture plz. and how long you've been a Rockets fan has nothing to do with you have morbid obsession with Lin and defends him in every instance, while getting off ****t-ing on Harden and other Rockets players. I don't mind fair criticisms, but saying Harden hurt his team when he put up a 50 point game with +13 plus-minus rating just reveals everything i need to know about you and what your true intentions are.

16. malakas

malakas Member

Im getting tired of harden only fans. Seems being a bonehead idiot isnt exclusive to LOFs.

17. hoopball

hoopball Member

Oh, that thing you did when you argued Harden hurt his team badly when he put up a 50 point performance with + 13 court margin? stop projecting.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I maybe dedicated 0.1% of my posts to Lin. While you bring him up here with no one even mentioning him.
    You're embarassing.

19. hoopball

hoopball Member

yeah, but the dwight only fans are the worst, tho

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I know you couldn't comprehend anything that's been said in that thread, it shows in every post.