1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 11/2/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 1, 2012.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

He developed the corner three this offseason to add to his repitoire. I would give him the green light to shoot wide open threes from the baseline. They are shorter than the usual three, and he has a good form foundation.

2. trowa

trowa Member

i just want to see jones.

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

dude. the Rockets were like 0-15 and you point out Lin's?? smfh.
    he set up tons of guys like 10 times for freebies by penetrating and dishing and they bricked all of them and you're gonna criticize Lin?? Dude's getting in the lane whenever he wants to and causing havoc out there. Can't you guys see that????

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Harden playing well. Love seeing this aggressive Lin. I've been calling for him to attack and he finally is starting to do just that. Keep it up lin. Asik is ruling the roost and Delfino ad Morris solid off the pine.

5. rocketsfan7

rocketsfan7 Member

This !!!

6. BBAL

BBAL Member

They're playing a bit different tonight and everyone's been creating most of their shots. But he's also dished it back out to our 3 point shooters who have been missing a lot too which is why it's not adding up.

7. MKL

MKL Member

Lin will shoot better as season continue, both him and Parsons need to work on that. But, they're booth smart players and will find other ways to contribute.

8. hehsy5sy5

hehsy5sy5 Member

We will have to trade him sooner or later since Parsons will never be a star and much decent. A good bench role player at best. At the very least, a starting level SF like Batum or a little worse can be nice. Veterans like Stephen Jackson who's a lockdown defender/spark of energy and bench offense in the Spurs is much much better than Parsons. Yet he's on the bench of Spurs and Parsons is starting, that's how bad of a team we are right now. We're trying to be contenders, and we don't want to pay heavily pieces that only the Heat might take to buff up their bench.

9. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Josh Smith is single-handedly costing the Hawks this game by standing out top and jacking that J. One of the most athletic men in the game. Why isn't he made to run PnR at the rim all the time instead of allowed to stand around out top?

This makes me nervous. He's probably acquirable at the deadline for perhaps one of our young players.

10. demarco1

demarco1 Member

Lin lan LIn lan LIn, leave him alone, he play as a team, team wins mean team wins, they are all good, harden lin asik person all good, but you can't told them to be good everytime, atleast they make rockets lead for now

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

As a team we're playing like **** and still up.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He thinks he's Kevin Durant.

13. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

I'm a Harden fan, but wow ppl are crucifying Lin hard. There's extreme bias in here. When harden and parson gets a TO, no one talks about it, but when Lin does it (and he even hustles for it back), he becomes the worst thing that ever happened in life. Same with missed shots. I'm not sure if it's just trolls or not since I just recently registered. But I can't imagine rocket fans giving such bias to their own teammates. I would have been pissed if Harden gets the same treatment.

2 people like this.
  14. StripedPajamas

Morris played well in the first quarter... did he even get in during the second?

15. grunky

grunky Member

eeeeeek, maybe stern can veto that one too :p

16. maizer

maizer Member

Ou Lord Harden whereas shalt we be without thou

17. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Can say the same about Harden.

18. hahachui

hahachui Member

morris and patterson please stop shooting three....

19. adamzee

adamzee Member

lin made two 3's last night with a toe on the line.

20. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

It's been a long time since we've outrebounded a team by this margin ... and Atlanta's not bad on the boards.

If we had hit 3 more 3s ... would be up by near 20