1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac's big night on NBA.com

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by McGradySNKT, Apr 17, 2007.

1. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

http://www.nba.com/

They have 2:25 of highlights from the game vs Phoenix in the highlight section.

Thought I'd let you know for you guys like R2K who make the videos.

2. entirelydave

entirelydave Member

any other way i can view this? i can never watch the videos on nba.com i have a mac, that may be why. little help? :cool:

3. sohrab

sohrab Member

whats the big deal about highlights? they put highlights for every game. not worthy of a thread.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm glad someone mentioned it. The Rockets rarely get the attention they deserve in the media, unless it's negative attention. (Yao being a possible exception) Who made you judge and executioner, anyway? If one of the mods thinks it should go, it'll go.