1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Steve Nash: Open To Limited Minutes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Dominant, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9734446/steve-nash-open-los-angeles-lakers-conserving-minutes

[​IMG]

2. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

It would be a sad day in the NBA when Nash and Duncan retire.

3. Progs

Progs Member

Unlike Duncan who looks like he can play 3 more years at a good level. Nash is basically done and it won' shock me if he goes the Jason Kidd route and retires after this year and might go as an assistant coach. Nba will be in good hands in the future giving how much talent is coming thru in the pipe lines in college and HS seniors are in their way...

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Actually, it's sadder that Nash is still playing. It hurts watching him. Should already be retired.

5. LAC

LAC Member

It's sadder that he joined the Lakers for a ring but there is no ring nor hope in Lakerland. And there is no way out.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Wasn't he already getting limited minutes?

7. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

It's a sad day when Royce White is the best pg in the league while Steve Nash is playing with limited minutes.

8. Mr. Dominant

I have a feeling Nash will retire after a year and go play international soccer.

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What is this long haul they're talking about?

10. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Yep. Last year was painful to watch and if it wasn't a "you stayed in the league one too many" season for him than I don't know what is (but I expect I will see it this season).

11. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

lets package Lin for Blake and Jordan Hill

I think Linsanity will be reborn in LA and we will have a pg that is good at camping out the in the corner for spot up 3s and a servicable PF to play alongside Dwight

12. verysimplejason

Blake might be a good fit but Jordan Hill isn't. If we're going to trade Lin or Asik, it must be for somebody who can really play with Dwight and Harden. Maybe involve a 3rd team? Besides, Blake's too old...

13. Mr. Dominant

This is off topic, but why did Jason Williams [White Chocolate] retire or stop playing in the NBA? This guy is like 40 years old and throwing insane bounce passes in game to players!! Yes it's not the NBA... but still... he still has the handles!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fA6-K8DRJgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>