1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Call of Duty PC game demo

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Sep 2, 2003.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If you liked Medal of Honor allied assault, check out the demo for call of duty.

It is like Medal of Honor on Crack....much more intense...and a wonderful short little demo mission.

DD

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Man, I think my game playing days must be ending. I haven't played UT2003 or any other game in months. What has happened to me?

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I downloaded and played it yesterday, it was fun, and it didn't have hte "one-man terminator/rambo/james bond" thing that most MOH missions end up as. Your squad guys actually fight with you, though they aren't very good shots..

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

My computer won't make the minimum for most of the great new games... your last one included.

I am one bummed dude. :(

(I'll get a new one... sometime in the next few months. My 12 year old son is working the magic with the Momma. ;) )

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Maybe you've grown up? :D

I know what you mean. I still play games, but nowhere near like I used to when I was younger. I'm playing an RPG on the PC right now, but nothing else out there really is interesting. I may try out DOOM III when it comes out just for nostalgia's sake...

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

me too. I dont know what happened to my game playing days. I guess i out played myself this summer. Now, I have now urge to play any games.

I played BF1942 all summer.

7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I thought my game playing days had slowed down recently, playing only an average of 7-8 hours a week(CS and DOD) instead of around 30...that is until planetside came along. That, doubled with chronic insomnia has kept me at the computer for insane amounts of time. Anyone ever try planetside? Its like a FPS and RPG all rolled into one. I think VesceySux made a thread about it, but I was too busy playing to reply :)