1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Just to hate] Chandler Parsons doesn't look like he's going to age well!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Geronimo, Jul 14, 2014.

1. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dX_1B0w7Hzc?start=136&;end=139" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I hope he is as successful for the Mavs as Scottie Pippen was for us.

3. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

I'm not sure what to make of this thread. Lots going on here. Some of you seem to be going thru a bad breakup with CP. :eek:

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I think those lines in the picture the op posted have more to do with "bad lighting" than anything else.

Some young people start to show problem areas early like the nasolabial fold you pointed out on Parsons (though I don't think parsons is one of them). Others have under eye bruising only and some have bruising and "bags". Eyelid droop can start early too along with crows feet.

I guess if you get sleep and avoid drugs you won't ever get like Stevie Franchise.

For the nasolabial area, he can try not smiling so much and sleep on his back:

[​IMG]

Ok, I am really looking fwd to beating the mavs next year.

To hell with Parsons!

#44 Tfor3, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  5. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yep. I always thought Parsons's biggest weakness had something to do with his labia.

6. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

7. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

This is disgraceful