1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Great p*rn Experiment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Who knew, we are all test subjects?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wSF82AwSDiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

That guy looks like a p*rn expert

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

[​IMG]

4. VanityHalfBlack

It don't take me 16 mins to shoot off, I can tell you that much.

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

I laughed at the quote at the end where that guy felt like the next Sir Isaac Newton. Lol. I'm quitting p*rn now.

But seriously, that's a great educational site. Thanks. Anymore like those?

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Bosses should show this to their employees.

Instant productivity spike!

1 person likes this.
  7. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Step 1: Avoid BEST ASS, BEST RACK, COMBO BREAKER threads.

1 person likes this.
  8. Classic

Classic Member

sooo, is Royce White is addicted to internet p*rn?

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

one of my faves.

<iframe src="http://embed.ted.com/talks/mary_roach_10_things_you_didn_t_know_about_orgasm.html" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

10. 713

713 Member

Misleading thread title. i hate you.

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you for posting and very interesting talk. One thing though is that there are several control groups out there of men who haven't looked at internet p*rn. Many people in poorer countries don't have access, or very poor access, to the Internet and those could be used as a control group.

I found a lot of stuff in the talk very compelling but did kind of feel like I was listening to Reefer Madness (Fapper Madness) at the end. While I haven't done a scientific study I don't see people who watch a lot of p*rn necessarily being complete failures and knowing a couple of people who have (at least said) quit p*rn turning into overnight successes.

It seems pretty obvious to me that p*rn addiction has negative consequences but almost any addiction has negative consequences. Like everything else moderation is probably the key.

12. alaskansnowman

Thanks for posting. Not sure of the guy's scientific background, but he makes a lot of common sense logical points here.

13. supdudes

supdudes Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A-b2YNErwxw?list=PLir-pdIgnRubNLXnEHhxgm7tk9UFFs4Wn" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:grin:

14. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

15. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO. I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE JUST TRANSFORMED MY LIFE.

WOW, I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE JUST SEEN.

I SUFFER FROM SO MUCH OF WHAT HAS BEEN DESCRIBED IN THE PRESENTATION ABOVE AND NOW I CAN FINALLY AND CONCLUSIVELY GET MY DIMWITTED DUMBF@#@ MIND TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS IDEA OF QUITTING p*rn AND MASTURBATION.

BEFORE I HAD COME ACROSS THE REDDIT "FAPSTRONAUGHT" GROUP AND HAVE JUST SIMPLY DISMISSED IT AND JUST CHOSEN TO CONTINUE WHAT I DO ON A DAILY BASIS WITH TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THE AFOREMENTIONED CONSEQUENCES.

NOW I WILL QUIT ALL THE p*rn AND STOP FAILING MY COLLEGE PAPERS.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE GRATITUDE I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR THIS TOTALLY MOTH34@$FUe@KING FANTASTIC VIDEO.

THANK YOU.

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Sorry, guys... I won't be posting in the BEST RACK or in the BEST ASS threads anymore. :eek: I will not post in 30 days.

I'll be back in 31 days, and I shall show you the first diamond I cut with my penis. :cool: ¡VIVA PANCHO VILLA!

1 person likes this.
  17. AtheistPreacher

AtheistPreacher Contributing Member

That was actually really interesting. Thanks for posting.

18. SacTown

SacTown Member

That's real talk. Instead of watching p*rn and fapping all day go out and get a real woman and start a business with your free time and earn some currency!

19. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Holy Hell [​IMG]

**DELETES MY 1TB OF p*rn**

I'm not sure if W22 Streak was kidding or not, but I can attest to everything I just heard , which was revolutionary lol. A couple years back, I attempted to go celibate for about a year (to focus strictly on work) and during that attempt picked up a CRAZY p*rn habit. I felt like.. to get my mind off the women around me, I'd just beat my dick raw half to death with any p*rn I could get my hands on.. Then my usage of p*rn to wain off my focus on real life women slowly transitioned to a focus on insane p*rn skanks.

Once I felt I was ready to juggle work and women, I definitely noticed a lag in getting back "in shape" and back on the horse and just assumed it was because I've left my bike in the garage for a year and just had to ride the cobwebs off.

Kanye West has even came clean about having p*rn addiction problems back around his 2nd album and them being a hinderance to his life.. he just never specified why or how.

lol thanks for posting

20. jae713

jae713 Member

How many times were these guys fappin' to be able to start a business when they stopped :eek:. Also, how many faps a day is considered addicted; just curious.

The Best Ass/ Best Rack threads must be closed. Let's save our boners.