1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[music] which language is sexiest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Oct 25, 2014.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Your first thought is probably French

But we all know Russians will win this, unfairly. And the Koreans are the underdog. I can't do this by myself...please contribute

Before we get started,,,we have to get the French and the "Classic Women that ClutchFans Love" out of the way...

Jane Birkin - Je t'aime -- for the Lou Reed generation! Sorry for the still slideshow, but I can't do this thread without Jane Birkin. The Mother of all Babes!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HwpOUEW-0go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cherlize Theron version because they looked so much alike

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-pSHtPRyKnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Before we get to the Russians...let's start with Bebe from Extremadura doing Spanish (the real Spanish), saying "I think of you with my hand."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CVYJMrtDawQ?list=PL99EE86534AFDBFBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's the Spanglish for Swoly-D (side note...sign me up)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AMT698ArSfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Brazil Spanish (not Portugese)...done by Shakira and Carlinhos Brown

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-befR4wHsjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Next up ... for the German fetish in you....done by Nena

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qfPTC7-wCL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, now it's time for the Russians,,,done first by Serebro ... there are so many more

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q7duSulHL_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And just so you know they can sing in English too.

Mama Lover
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9H-RJd6nevA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oh...not done yet. You thought I'd forget the Oriental languages

Hyolyn from Frozen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-fADwldePg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1 heypartner, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. heypartner

So what's your favorite language for song (not counting English)

I'm over my head with the Koreans....need some help.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

gaurani (i kid not). when simply spoken it already sounds like music.

4. heypartner

just got a text to say that the Ukranian's object to the notion that the Russians have a sexier language.

brought to us by Vika...who likes the basketballs.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_vSjBG1K8a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I shall out myself as dumb - Reggaeton videos are quite sexy...

6. heypartner

And here is the more traditional, folk Ukranian music. Gotta love the low-tech stage pyrotechnics and male dancing accompaniment...but she's got the classic voice, can't deny that.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rpspf3XiuDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. heypartner

just got a reply text from the Russians saying I'm not even trying to show how they should win easily, and admittedly, unfairly.

we give you the classic song by Via-Gra (yep that's their name) with "Stop Stop Stop" and several moments that sound like "**** souvenir." You can't beat the Russians for sexy language. ...just not fair.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ORfupq1fG_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, "which language is sexiest (in music)" isn't necessarily the same thing as "which foreign artists get your wood the woodiest with their videos"?

Brazilian Portuguese is a gorgeous language for music. But then, I'm biased.

Hats off, however, to these other artists posted and their wonderful tributes to the objectification of women.

No sarcasm. :)

9. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Indian!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/vTIIMJ9tUc8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/vTIIMJ9tUc8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  10. heypartner

And same with Swahili? The language seems based on music. It's like they are playing percussion with their voice.

done by Diana

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h3HFhT8biqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10 heypartner, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

not german.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mqhq6HDNh8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

Portugese.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BbvBJHvdMLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Italian by far. Especially when some MILF in her 40's has a rolling pin up her a*s on a web cam...:eek:

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Russian. I like abuse.

15. Win

Win Contributing Member

Brazilian Portuguese [ gustoza (sp?)

16. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Korean language is sexy? I like K-Pop for hip pop/beats based music but the language just sound rough and choppy, almost like Cantonese. Great attitude but not smooth to listen too.

IMO Japanese is "sexier"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kOSNIIx5u_U?list=AL94UKMTqg-9BJNJ3_TYIlrugkpFCcJcWW" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. ashiin

ashiin Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bgZrHpL8jZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When he sings that line "y en la cara dos soles", panties drop.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You know they're just trying to phonetically sing "Rapper's Delight" in Spanish, right? 6/10 :p

The SPANISH one without the crappy English translation is better, FYI.

Now THIS is Sexy Right Here:
    La Oreja de Van Gogh - ROSAS
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CXCtQV-FlTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

As a classical/opera singer, I have had many opportunities to perform in a TON of different languages, both on stage and in the practice room, including most of the languages already mentioned in this thread. I can't tell you what I think is sexiest, because after learning them and living with them for a brief while, you gain an appreciation for the rhythm and beauty of any language.

Except Finnish.

The Finnish language is a tool of Satan and must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

20. Panda23

Panda23 Member

french. half frend/asian girl at my gym from NCD was giving me tips on my skipping. OUFFTTTT