1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Quick Yao Ming-Jordan Hill Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Nov 28, 2010.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXivh5rOTqE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXivh5rOTqE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I made this video to test out a "shake" effect, but uhhh... since it pertains to the Houston Rockets here you go.​

1 person likes this.
  2. Fuzzybear

Fuzzybear Contributing Member

Longer video pleeease - looks amazing so far.

3. RedRedemption

Oh yeah, don't worry. I only made this video to test out the effects and all... I'll probably finish the video and release the rest of it sometime around my two week winter break.

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Very nice, sir. Shake effect worked to perfection.

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

sweet vid, except I think I might get a seizure watching it in some spots

6. Rocketfanatic2

Cool effect. I would definitely be interested in seeing the longer version when you finish it up.

7. RedRedemption

Haha, sorry. I couldn't tell if the "epilepsy" effect was too much? :grin:
    Hopefully I'll finish by my next vacation. :p No guarantees though. :grin:

8. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

You managed the skill very well. Looking forward to your final product! But keep in mind that 'less is more'.